Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
it seems like the 1st prince and her father (duke) knows that she's working with the king's cousin killing enemies of the state, the prince finds funny how she doesn't make a noise walking on marble floor (she doesn't realize that she's being weird (murder weird)

Dex-chan lover
it seems like the 1st prince and her father (duke) knows that she's working with the king's cousin killing enemies of the state, the prince finds funny how she doesn't make a noise walking on marble floor (she doesn't realize that she's being weird (murder weird)
Do you have any spoilers on what will happen to the mom and the step sister

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the story seems to got expanded. The childhood episode can feel rushed, so hopefully the manga will slow down here and have many new episodes to fill in. Would love to see parts the LN skipped.

Rosemary got sent to a correctional facility.

For Amaryllis, sorry for those who wants to see punishment, but she doesn't get much in the WN or LN. But at least without Rosemary, there's nobody to give her the wrong idea. And she did try to interact with Serena again (although Serena only did it as obligation).

is tigur the ml?
Tigur didn't exist in the WN. He's added in the LN.
But the story does make it like a reverse harem.

Dex-chan lover
i do
the 2nd prince is seen with another girl (don't know who) then he loses his right to throne, and then the sister starts whoring around then everyone discovers and the dad makes her choose: get out of the family and stay whoring around or go to a convent to become a nun

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Oh noes my body unconciously protected my author assigned love interest, whatever could this mean" stupid trope.

Prince has done NOTHING to raise any positive feelings in MC so far, rather he's been annoying her damnit.
I'm not saying she should let him get shanked, but she should not be "oh I did it unconciously, oh well" bullshitting all over the fact that she SHOULD still have a brain and not be some lovesick idiot that cannot give a single reason why she herself did something.

Users who are viewing this thread