Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Just what training did HE go through
typo
Not exactly; Second has never met this person before in his entire life. He couldn't have possibly known about and referenced him.

If you refer back to Chapter 45, the party only just started to discuss about extending their employee pool beyond the scope of their own party. Silvia and Yukari at that time made the decision to start hiring male workers.

Double-checking all the way back to Chapter 40, this still remains true: There is no reference or sighting of this butler anywhere.

Double-page supporter
Not exactly; Second has never met this person before in his entire life. He couldn't have possibly known about and referenced him.

If you refer back to Chapter 45, the party only just started to discuss about extending their employee pool beyond the scope of their own party. Silvia and Yukari at that time made the decision to start hiring male workers.

Double-checking all the way back to Chapter 40, this still remains true: There is no reference or sighting of this butler anywhere.
It’s definitely talking about the butler, the sentence makes no sense otherwise. Second hasn’t been training at all in the last 4 months, he’s just been grinding at Isoreus. He obviously means something like “what kind of training did this guy go through to reach this level within 4 months,” which is the period of time that Second has been away so it’s implied that the butler could’ve only been working for that long.

Sidenote, I feel like Cubero sounds more like a real name than Cubelo, but that could just be because I’ve already read the WN.

Group Leader

I really think it's referring to the butler. Besides he introduced himself as the butler of Fastest family, and Second also agreed to let Yukari train the servants herself.

Chapter 40 page 5
pqH11E7.png

Chapter 40 page 23
mbGtRXp.png

Chapter 40 page 24
8ZwofvY.png

Also I think this is a typo from chapter 40 page 24 - Ever since

Dex-chan lover
It’s definitely talking about the butler, the sentence makes no sense otherwise. Second hasn’t been training at all in the last 4 months, he’s just been grinding at Isoreus. He obviously means something like “what kind of training did this guy go through to reach this level within 4 months,” which is the period of time that Second has been away so it’s implied that the butler could’ve only been working for that long.

Sidenote, I feel like Cubero sounds more like a real name than Cubelo, but that could just be because I’ve already read the WN.
I really think it's referring to the butler. Besides he introduced himself as the butler of Fastest family, and Second also agreed to let Yukari train the servants herself.

Chapter 40 page 5
pqH11E7.png

Chapter 40 page 23
mbGtRXp.png

Chapter 40 page 24
8ZwofvY.png

Also I think this is a typo from chapter 40 page 24 - Ever since
Ah, hm. I suppose you two are correct then. Must've overlooked or misinterpreted it. I'll make these changes promptly.

I cannot modify Chapter 40 as it was uploaded by someone else. Oh well.

Group Leader
I cannot modify Chapter 40 as it was uploaded by someone else. Oh well.
You can always report it and paste in the page links to it.
And why did you guys not claim the group? If it's something you couldn't discuss about, then let's leave it at that.

Dex-chan lover
Sleeping in your day clothes isn't that great but for a pseudo medieval setting, I'll overlook it.

Going (back) to bed with his boots on though ? Absolute barbarian… Stop it ! You're not a real video game character anymore !

Users who are viewing this thread