"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
not a bad place to leave things. I've said before, but this is by far my favorite "pizza man said fuck work" manga out there because it's the only one that understands the appeal of the genre isn't in seeing the MC's life improve, it's seeing everything go to shit after they quit. Don't know if I'll check out the light novel, but I enjoyed this manga for what it is.

Dex-chan lover
So this didn't resolve the thing with Aix and his master... Kinda disappointed about that.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating it to the end. I'm sad it's wrapping up, but would rather it do that than have it linger and lose its quality.

Banned
not a bad place to leave things. I've said before, but this is by far my favorite "pizza man said fuck work" manga out there because it's the only one that understands the appeal of the genre isn't in seeing the MC's life improve, it's seeing everything go to shit after they quit. Don't know if I'll check out the light novel, but I enjoyed this manga for what it is.
cyborg-tl is translating the novel based entirely on whether or not anyone donates $$ for it. cyborg-tl translated up to chapter 110 out of 200.

Dex-chan lover
No way. . . isn't this kind of manga a thing that usually can go on forever. . Also the princess isn't invited 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :meguuusad:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Well shit I really liked this, I should have been suspicious when they started rapid firing plot points suddenly and now I will wallow in sadness because of this ending until I find something else to occupy my attention, any one know if this has a Light Novel or something that can be read?

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda glad it ended here. It seemed a bit directionless after the noble, who was going after MC, was arrested. Though I'm sure the LN or WN were able to find new footing, the manga just lacked tooth after losing its initial hook.
Anyway, it's an overall cute and fun series, though I wish the ending just established the relationship between MC and the doll girl just a tad bit more.
Though the .5 might do that instead of this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Huuuhhh :huh:

There's still something that can be explore to continue the story :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread