Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder why these things gets a manga, when there are others that I wouldn't say are a lot better, but are more nice or interesting to read.
Not every story is equally easy to adapt into manga. And the kind of manga artist who can adapt anything by applying their own creativity - they're usually working on their own manga, without bothering with adaptations.
Silly comedies like this one lend themselves to manga adaptations well.
ive forgot how this all started in the first place can someone remind me
It started with MC not getting a "class", when people in their setting usually have one. And he was from the family of powerful people who had cool classes like "sword princess".
MC himself set out to become strong without relying on "class". While his sister with leadership-based class started to make a country where classless people are not discriminated against. They did not come to an agreement, but MC kicked her ass.
Eventually, MC came back as an awesome swordsman and mage (and still without a class), and brought a girlfriend with him. The current arc is dealing with his younger sister that has gone all yandere because of that.
Seriously. Someone came up to me and said that they're reading this, and enjoying it so far.

All I could do at that unsullied joy was to temper it with "yeah, it's great, but the story slows down to pointless wheel-spinning at some point".

The sooner this stupid arc is behind us, the better. It really could've been a short, half chapter recap of all the pointless chasing and then back to getting home and stopping the stupid assassination.
I think the manga speed is okay. But the translation takes a long time, making you feel like the thief arc is longer than the other two, because you read the previous arcs all at once.
No offence to translators, of course. It's not like translation is their day job, I'm sure they are busy with other things they must do.

Dex-chan lover
it's been a year? a year of him doing fuck all other then running after rumors of his sister? god i hate this arc, please let it end and go back to the stuff that made this manga fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
A shit development and a shit motive is truly what such a shitty arc like this one deserves.

Thank god this arc is fucking ending, this was by far the worst arc and it's not even a contest.

Dex-chan lover
wait it's been a year since she disappeared? maybe I was reading too fast but wasn't it five days like 2 chapters ago?
No that's how long he thinks it's been since she got there, she went there directly from the Blessing, and it took him most of the year to loop back here, with her minions leading him away.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish this manga doesn’t end at Yandere Brocon Arc. This is a shit arc. The pacing is really bad.

MC as a whole is really bad. His power level goes unchecked, nobody could fight him on equal grounds. Might as well put his class as God or Demigod Super God.

Fist Fighter God(old man in the forest) and Assassin Deity(prison granny) just another pebble for him. Person honing their skills and rank up their class for their entire life… got beaten by some kid and it is not even a gag manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yeah, they got married before all this shit happened...in fact, to make all of this worse, she got pregnant (with twins) before he left. He's been gone throughout the whole pregnancy, birth, and first few months of his kids life over her bullshit.
Bruhh.. the manga didn’t show any of that. Probably gonna makes looks like the little sister give up because she saw them and get happy end.

What a brain rot of an arc.

Dex-chan lover
THIS ARC IS AMAZING AND Y'ALL JUST DON'T GET ITS DEEPER INTRICACIES OF KEEPING THE BLOOD PURE THROUGH INCESTIAL MEANS!!!!

Seriously speaking though, it doesn't feel like a year at all so that's a real whiplash. That's about my only complain, the quality seems the exact same as before except they don't pretend the main character is studying anything anymore. (bcz c'mon, he expressed little to no effort since he stops being a child, and none at all since he won against his mother).

Dex-chan lover
I know that MC is Clueless and retarted,
didnt think he's this RETARTED

his sister is assassin Princess/Deity and hate his wife
But she's didnt think that his sister is Yandere

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand their logic, "lets just assassinate his wife, surely he'll forgive us and marry us instead"

at least this arc is finally ending
ty for the tl
I want to punch them so bad dude, they toyed with the mc's feelings for half a year?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread