Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

@Twomz

Man, wouldn't it be nuts if they all select him for a school wide competition and find out he's the candidate for all the directors ;D

Kek, too fast ma boi. Yer pace is like an premature ejaculation. Done outta nowhere

Dex-chan lover
@Fui-nee
Much better than having the MC spend 3 arcs inside of the school, when he practically does nothing but baby sit some kids, and learn nothing in the meanwhile...
Actually found it refreshing that the author chose to blitz through the school-arc. Very unconventional. :v

Fed-Kun's army
Author does a good job. MC is actually working hard to learn new things instead of chillin with random girls.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes... Now all we need is a pet or two.
I can't wait to laugh at when they return after his daughter is born and the academy is mostly controlled by a vampire... Man I want to see the failed bed attack

Double-page supporter
i hope they explain the promotion of black academy in next chapter

The Undead: Let me name myself!

Arel:
d97.jpg

Edit: Mangadex should add a comment like system so I can appreciate other ppls memes.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of avatar shit is this? This guy can make his girlfriend call him daddy in front of his father in law without problems.

Dex-chan lover
Legitimately surprised they introduced a blind teacher at a white magic rank-up exam and didn't have him just pass by healing her eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
He definitely just exorcised his academy of black teacher's younger brother.

I'd definitely be upset if someone broke into my home and exorcised my neet brother.

Users who are viewing this thread