Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Who knew the key to becoming a master of magic was to know more than one specific type of magic. Who’d a thunk.

Dex-chan lover
so is the principal of black magic and all the other people the slime ate dead now? they weren't puked out when it was destroyed

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt
He already has one, it's ponytail-chan. She's waiting back home, learning to be a proper waifu.

Double-page supporter
So everyone just going to forget about how he could use a sword. Guess there was too much information for them to process at that moment lol.

Dex-chan lover
F for the Black Magic Principal and all the students and teachers who tried to stop the slime.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, look, a piece of planet-eating (all-consuming) slime. But it seems stunned now so I'll put in in my pocket for funsies. XD

Aggregator gang
Damnit, the teachers are really blinded by their own profit and just realize one of their colleagues are missing.

I hope you get Isekai'd in a better place, dark magic teachers. 😢

Dex-chan lover
Become a top tier swordsman like his mother ✔
Become a top tier magician like his dad ✔
Now what?

Dex-chan lover
I don't see Pepe being put into Gryffindor, maybe Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw

Supporter
"They avoided the Crisis".... And all the eaten students? did they already forgot them? o_O

@Tesla dude shredded the slime to pieces and there’s no body parts, so they’re gone, reduced to atoms

Dex-chan lover
I mean...yeah, having a familiar that absorbs all attributes of magic and can regenerate physical damage would be super helpful.

......But what about the students that got eaten? Did they just get obliterated?

Users who are viewing this thread