Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Tf happened in this chapter
Did everything just jump the shark?

@phil777 but it would be preferred for that thinking be when actual crimes or situations happen it real life and you can actually save them, not a fantasy where our hands does not reach.

Aggregator gang
@Operatix sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Rudeus actually does move on with the help of his friend and future love interest at the school, but Eris only returns after 8 novel volumes or so, and I can't help but feel that her character was strongly butchered

Dex-chan lover
The people complaining must've skipped the early chapters.
He didn't attend his parents' funeral and [WN spoiler]
took hidden pics of niece (got cut out of LN)

"I lived like a piece of garbage"
by, Rudeus Greyrat, the ex-middle-aged-hiki-NEET-trash

in Chapter 2, Roxy peeped Rudeus' parents playing wrestling

Group Leader
I think now what I really like about this manga is how it's full of content that'd put Twitter on fire, and trigger the SJW.

Fz-vlwfVuBzsqIOcqx8q-O3vtL4xvqGx-xDj2EiGv5M.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I’m a level 69 social justice paladin and I still find it funny. It’s just a fun, dumb series.

Finally a funny and interesting chapter. The whole school arc was kinda boring up to this point and badly paced. Hope it continues like this.

A few details people back there seem to have missed on Rudeus's lechery, based on my memories of the WN:
-From his very infancy, his whole family could tell the baby liked tits too much, Lilia was creeped by Rudeus until he stood for her
-The second cover of the manga
-During the first ship trip with Eris, Rudeus gets his first wank off from nursing Eris through her seasickness, a suddenly weak Eris begging headpats on his lap got him into a weird power play mood
-
When rudeus finally finds out fitts = sylphie, and she gives him the ultra boner pills to cure his silly willy, he enshrines the piece of the sheets stained with her virginal blood as another relic, right next to roxie's. I personally find distasteful how the whole romance after the reunion, instead of sweet dreamy handholding with petite almost elf GF, gets handwaved as "from then on, we fucked like monkeys"
-
On the labyrinth arc, the scent of Roxy turns him into a hound that loses most reason and bulldozes through the labyrinth
-
When Rudeus and family get their own house, Aisha tries several times to very aggresively seduce Rudeus. He considers it seriously but finally rejects her based on the fact that he cant pitch a tent towards his sisters

Rudeus's deviancy is part of his character, not just played out for jokes, and is an integral part of what makes him an interesting character.
Enjoy it while it lasts, because, at least on the WN, highschool arc starts going downhill, peaks at
labyrinth arc
, and then nosedives for the rest of the series, as you notice the author got tired of it by that point, almost every character loses its personality, except for
Aisha
, and it feels rushed as if he just wanted to be done with it
The LN may have fixed this, and the manga might try to change things up, but I'm personally not holding my hopes up

Double-page supporter
the way the cat dresses and act, she's just asking for it.

Be patient, because the end of Magic Academy Arc (when the plot turn back to be interesting again) will take at least 10 chapters more to come, so all the year of 2020 will be lost in pure japanese plot garbage and tropes.

Double-page supporter
Goodbye series this is where we part, I'm not interested in an MC that uses demon king eyes to beat up students, tie them up with magic and molests them while they're helpless.

Isn't your mom dying in a labyrinth, shitbag?

Users who are viewing this thread