Music Tournament 3.5: Anime Endings! (Cut Versions)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My first submission
It seems like death awaits it.
Victory is far

Dex-chan lover
2. You are only allowed to vote for one song in each matchup (obviously I guess). However, you are still allowed to spread your votes out through multiple comments for a single voting phase, if desired. For example, if you only vote for 5 out of the 8 matchups one day, and then vote for the remaining 3 the next day, your votes will be counted (given that the voting phase for those matchups is still ongoing).

83045876_p1.png

The One
Staff
Admin
Voting Phase 1

Round 1

Mahou Sensou ED - Born to be vs. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress ED1 - ninelie

Kämpfer ED - One Way Ryouomoi vs. Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope
dat hip shake on Kämpfer though

Trouble Chocolate ED1 - Nee Nani de... vs. Flip Flappers ED - FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP
flip flap flip flap

The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Stellar War Part 2 ED2 - Tranquility vs. ERASED ED - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Youna
erased erased itself from my mind with how it ended

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai ED1 - Fukashigi no Carte vs. Handa-kun ED - HIDE-AND-SEEK

Sgt. Frog ED1 - AFRO Gunsou vs. Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED2 - Chikatto Chika Chika
fogs vs meme dance, smh

Umineko: When They Cry ED - la divina tragedia ~Makyoku~ vs. Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED1 - Sentimental Crisis
Jimang needs to do more anime stuff

BNA ED - NIGHT RUNNING vs. The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!
my little führer can't be this cute

also feel free to ping me, i'll forget it otherwise

Group Leader

The first one started out well, for the first 10 seconds or so, then everything went to hell the moment the singing started.

Oh, tough choice. Gosick song is actually quite good to my ears, although it felt kind of melancholic. But visually, it's nothing memorable. Sorry, I know the old saying "quality over quantity", but one loli cannot outmatch four powerful attractive JKs and one trap.

Trouble Chocolate ED1 - Nee Nani de... vs. Flip Flappers ED - FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP

Uhm... The former is not a bad song, but it's just decent at best, and there's nothing about its visuals to write home about. The latter song is just as good, if not somewhat slightly better, and its animation is pretty lively.

The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Stellar War Part 2 ED2 - Tranquility vs. ERASED ED - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Youna

Heh. Both of these songs are equally good. But Erased wins thanks to its visuals.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai ED1 - Fukashigi no Carte vs. Handa-kun ED - HIDE-AND-SEEK

Not really impressed by either one of these, but the latter song is more exciting and entertaining to my ears.

Sgt. Frog ED1 - AFRO Gunsou vs. Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED2 - Chikatto Chika Chika

Yeah... This one's kinda obvious...

Umineko: When They Cry ED - la divina tragedia ~Makyoku~ vs. Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED1 - Sentimental Crisis

One is mysterious and feels somewhat melancholic, one is happy and cheerful. I find Kaguya's song more entertaining to listen to.

Nah, bruh.

@Korsai
A bit biased against Kämpfer cuz screw GB

1610011-1486008313312-full.png

@bigtidneesan The "T" doesn't come after "M". XP

Dex-chan lover
@YumGumYum
O right. Well, I guess I can just tell you what I rigged the finals to be.

It's Chikatto, Yoka Dance, Witch Activity, and Don't say "lazy".

Gosick ED (HD)
Flip Flappers ED
Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi Ending
Fukashigi no Karte, Seishun Buta Yarou ED 01 Creditless
Sgt. Frog ED1 - AFRO Gunsou
Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED / Ending 1 [4K
BNA

Contributor
Gosick ED (HD)
Flip Flappers ED
Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi Ending
Fukashigi no Karte, Seishun Buta Yarou ED 01 Creditless
Sgt. Frog ED1 - AFRO Gunsou
Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED / Ending 1 [4K
BNA
7/8

Dex-chan lover
Round 1

CPTPXN4.png

Users who are viewing this thread