Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - K&K On A Certain Night

Fed-Kun's army
every time new chapter is up always had that feeling of anxiousness that this chapter gonna hit hard

Dex-chan lover
Seeing a new chapter is scary, but seeing them be happy for a chapter is even scarier

Fed-Kun's army
i know right, like we know that their happiness can be taken by the author at any time as she wish

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to bet the mom's been following her somewhat, especially after that shoe-hiding incident. Then the dad is going to be in trouble slightly before the trip or he'll find out right when he gets back.

Dex-chan lover
>2011
>dating a teenager
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Dex-chan lover
what does mean K&K? I don't find the meaning in google

She took mom's shoes. Sick. Mom is crazy, she gonna make a scene when Koto returns.
This series is definition of "suspense"

Dex-chan lover
The calm before the storm.

I think that she's actually also running away from home, but that would be speculation.
My concern would be if his work finds out and fires him, despite him not breaking any laws or really even doing anything wrong.

What if I am a teenager? @orochijes

Double-page supporter
DAMNIT OSSAN GRAB THE GIRL AND RUN AWAY TO ALASKA ALREADY.

Dex-chan lover
there's that suffocating feeling right before a disaster. it's invisible but incredibly heavy.

like a crowd just about to break into panic. a building about to tip over. noticing that the birds are all gone before a storm hits.

it's there.

also it looks like she took one of her mother's pair of shoes. that's why it looks so weird on her.

Users who are viewing this thread