Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Can I Decide?

Group Leader
As always, I may have misunderstood some finer details, but I think I've got the overall tone of the chapter right. The whole story is getting even more tense!

Contributor
Place your bets: who's going to walk by and just happen to catch them in this compromising position?

Aggregator gang
For some reason this is like domestic girlfriend for me but in a better view, I don’t like this drama or smutty shet but I just can’t stop reading it hahahaha

Ps. this is definitely better than domestic

Thanks for the scans!

@justforthelulz the kids (0-0), (jk the mom prob)

Dex-chan lover
@Zero117 dont mention Domekano outloud pls. its just pure trash. this - this is real deal. dont even compare them =)))

Dex-chan lover
thHiycq_d.jpg

I mean at this point we all know that they both like each other. What really matters is if they will be able to wait 2 more years until shes legal. At that point her mother will have no say in the matter. The worst thing that can happen till then is him losing his job, and hopefully they both dont do something (thats publicly shown) that can cause him to go to prison. So its a waiting game.

Dex-chan lover
my man about to come clean then get drag back to the lowest of the abyss again

@justforthelulz i bet it someone from the company so that its can tear mc life even more lol

Dex-chan lover
Dude needs to choose what he wants. At this point, its better he cuts ties and just focuses on himself. As for the other girl, call CPS or something. Find her a professional to talk to. It is out of his hands.

i think page 20's panel is wrong. she untied.the ribbon the next thing is she has it tied again

Double-page supporter
@starch12313
Nah dude it's still no good. She's known him when she was very young and 16 is frickin young so there's the problem of grooming and no relationship sounds good like that

Considering the latest news about Act-age author this manga is becoming clear that romance between them is not the right course in my eyes

Thanks for the chapter Daphie!

Dex-chan lover
really? I thought she cared about him... can I decide... to f*ck up your life even more

Users who are viewing this thread