My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5

Dex-chan lover
what in the bloody hell happened? what the fuck is this chapter?

I thought Crow was their son who learned magic and was able to dimension travel but.... is it actually him? why was he feeling like things shouldn't be the way they were in this chapter? Is he being compelled by the plot to act this way?
If so, are we really going for this meta narrative? if not he's the king of scumbags for desiring only the woman that should be not interested on him.

Double-page supporter
The fiance seems to be dominated by something.
Main girl has free will but it changes nothing, the world goes against her; the fiance seems forced to go against her, he has no choice in what's happening or the affair itself. Meaning someone's forcing him on the sister despite him being loyal to the MC.

Could be the case for everyone else too, or if someone among them is doing this then nearly everyone. Would explain why people talk about her in such odd ways. Think there was some reference to someone, her mother or nanny maybe, calling her spoiled even though MC says she wasn't and the person should know that.
Could be the sister doing this but it feels too obvious, kinda run out of suspects after that.

Aggregator gang
I dont care whatever this chapter is trying to imply, dear soiler, please
images

Dex-chan lover
the pov of soleil make me say that the little sis is sus, but there is probably another factor somewhere

Double-page supporter
I think i believe what crow guys said in earliers chapters, maybe they really are in hell being eternally punished, maybe MC for jelousy and ML for wrath, and lil sis for lust(?). Theyre repeating the moments of their lives being forced by the world to experience all sorts of pain till the end of time and crow is the observer

Dex-chan lover
For future readers... this time line is the second timeline for solei

He was dreaming about the things he did to dear- illya (1st time line)
He harbors no love in the first time line so it can't be changed.

To be honest I want him to know all the things he did from all of the timelines just for him to suffer you know ..

Dex-chan lover
yall malding itt so hard about sol when this chapter makes every single bad thing you hate about him unequivocally not his fault at all lmfao.
Hell his version of the story is arguably more tragic than the heroine’s as he is a semi-conscious marionette of supernatural forces that stripped him of free will

Users who are viewing this thread