My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

Oh man! I'm so invested in this! Granted, I've read my fair share of Isekai, but this is so different than the others. I'm definitely rooting for our FL!!

@Haven1011 To your question if she finds love,
yes, but just get ready for a whirlwind of pain before we get there, to the point that it will feel like its not possible. That is if it follows the novel, which so far it is.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this'll be too painful to follow...

I guess I'll binge once there's more chapters

Oh waw I didn't know it had a serialization... Oh well time to cry once again qwq

If saving her sister make no changes then just break your engagement with his not worth it !┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Please tell me that guy is not the ML

@Enju1 Soleil is not the ML
@shiirosagi the story isn't actually finished, i think we're on the epilogue arc? not sure if the author will ever get around to completely finishing the story ;,) i'm hoping that since it's being manga-nized, they'll work on it again!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
i legit suffered from just 2 chaps and the novel is driving me insane. dont read this if u have high blood pressure bc it will become higher

@harospex im reading the novel rn and ik it isnt completed but
wondering bc idk if i want to continue reading the novel to the end but does the ML or whatever is controlling him ever repent? does mc gain happiness? does ml realize what hes done or at least what hes been forced to do? and is the saion dude the ML?

i dont want to read it only for it to not only be incompleted but unsatisfying + not sure when author will resume it

@eminyan
- it's shown that he (soleil) may be controlled by some force, showed by his dream he has of the first life in the real end. I wouldn't say he ever repents, but in the real end he does care for ilya. soleil is not the ML though, crow who shows up in the third life is the ML (pretty soon!!!)
- it's been a while, but I think she does become somewhat happy at the end. she does but gets "revived"? by arya (crow) at the end of the current chapters
- idk if he realizes... it's been a pretty long time...
- saion is the villain!!!!!!
- ML is "crow", or kaliarya ignis, he's amazing I love him I can't wait for him to show up for real
hopefully this answered your questions? aaaa idk stan arya

I thought this is gonna be deep and touching story but I somehow felt disappointed. Because I glimpsed a similar thing as re:zero (which i dropped)

I felt touched and sad of the MC feelings. Nice job but the plotline... not my type

I stopped reading the LN because each chapter is too painful to read 😢, the last thing I remember in the LN is that crow will show up or something like that.... I just hope the manga will not follow the LN story line and give the MC a HAPPY ending.😤

I wasn't expecting an exploration of Nietzsche's demon from a villainess manga. Refreshing to say the least!

I am in pain. Girl. Stop. FUCK I DONT WANT TO SEE HER GET HURT GIRL IK U LOVE HIM BUT PLEASE OHMYFUCKING GOF PLEASE JUST SAY U DONT WANT TO IM SO SICK OF THE ANGST BUT FRON TBE FUCKING COMMEBTS I DONT THINK SO ILL COME BACJ TO YHIS WHEN ITS DONE ITS ROO PAINFUL

I swear. This is so fcking painful. OMG. at the very least. GIVE THE VILLAINESS A DECENT PARTNER. IM STARTING TO HATE SOLEIL FOR TREATING THEM DIFFERENTLY. jesus fuck i absolutely hate her fiancee he suck, just break the frikkin engagement and find a better partner this fckin hurts.

i wanna read this but people are saying it's really painful and depressing, and i still haven't recovered from Seishun Buta Yarou so im gonna see where this manga goes and decide whether im gonna read it or not

Users who are viewing this thread