My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Eye of the Storm

Dex-chan lover
i must be a child? is this ur way of insulting because of ur horrible morals or what? yes, yuni is wrong i said that but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve a happy ending. you look at cheaters like murderers get a grip be realistic. u clearly got cheated on and look it’s okay! u won’t die! learn to improve yourself and get over it. yuni got enticed to no ends she’s still young and a lesbian woman a concept you’ll never get. u won’t understand their way of thinking. have some damn empathy. and fuuko, she didn’t even really do anything wrong at all. she had nothing to lose by getting in between them, can’t you see that she already has abandonment issues and now she’s getting treated like that? ur vicious for calling her a scumbag. she loves yuni and she loves HARD, it’s a shame that all came in between them but im sure it’ll work out. but at the end i do agree with you that yuni should’ve broken it off 100% when she cheated or even before she did but it’s hard. you’ll understand when you truly love two people it’s hard to lose one. i do hate her victim blaming though. but saying my way of thinking is wrong is absurd, who do u think u are to police my morals? maybe you’re the one who needs to grow up. be more open minded asshole.
I stopped reading after you said I had horrible morals. Big fucking yikes dude. Seek help

First of all, idgaf about Fuuko. Nothing else to talk about her this chap.

I'm still gonna support Nanase no matter what. I want Nanase and Yuni to be together. But I see that Yuni still thinks about Fuuko and well, it's understandable. I understand that completely forgetting about her in such a short period of time can be hard. But I want it to happen and I won't support the relationship between Yuni and Fuuko at all.

This was a good chapter. The art is just as gorgeous as ever. The kiss panel was really great with how they showed the kiss from a distance, it just looked pretty good.

I don't know how things are gonna end, after all this Manga can be pretty unpredictable. But I hope it ends in a satisfying way, if not the way I hope it to go.

Other than that, Nanase's still #1 for me and then Yuni. Fuuko ain't on this list, at least for now. Like I said before, I'm gonna need something more from Fuuko to like her. But even if I like her, I doubt I'll support her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She got lied to, cheated on and had her girlfriend almost got fucked right infront of her. Despite all of this, she still accepted her back (wrong move, as we've seen in this chapter) No matter how guilty you think she is, i don't see how you can say she was not punished in any way. Or do you perhaps consider future trust issues which will most likely stem from this later on in life are not really a thing? Most unrealistic part of the story is Nanase's reaction to all of this tbh.

Yuni is your typical attention seeking dishonest cheater. It is not so 2deep4u situation like some people here would like to think. Girls like her are dime a dozen and there is literally no justification for cheating. Being 16yo doesn't exempt anyone from the responsiblities of a relationship. She made her bed and time to lay in it.

This unreasonable hate for Nanase is really something else. To the point that people trying to justify a fucking cheater acting like there is some deep and overly complicated reason behind it. So what happened? She didn't give enough attention to her girlfriend whilealso facing the same issues with coming out. What her gf did? Cucked her right infront of her eyes. If anything, Nanase is guilty of having no spine because she didn't leave two obviously dysfunctional people to their own devices. But that too will bite her in the ass in very near future. Maybe she has a ntr fetish who knows at this point.
its funny to read that, ngl.

as i said before, thats not how human brain works, especially 16 yo brain. psychology is not on ur side.

PS. no way you said that nanase had also problems with coming out XD mate, she couldn't act like friends with yuni in public so no one will know their gay, but then shes just acting super close with yuki xD shes acting closer even with some randoms.

don't act like u have highground, cuz u couldn't even read that manga with comprehension. dont bother replying, i have no wish of keep dealing with brainrot😊

Dex-chan lover
It’s not exactly a secret that comics, especially the Asian kind, tend to attract toxic people. And I think a lot of these people see something in the villains that they want to see in themselves. That is why I think a lot of people identify with Fuuko. It’s the same principle as the people who read batman and somehow think the Joker is a grand guy. Because its very hard to objectively read this story and think Fuuko is normal or some sort of hero.

Dex-chan lover
It’s not exactly a secret that comics, especially the Asian kind, tend to attract toxic people. And I think a lot of these people see something in the villains that they want to see in themselves. That is why I think a lot of people identify with Fuuko. It’s the same principle as the people who read batman and somehow think the Joker is a grand guy. Because its very hard to objectively read this story and think Fuuko is normal or some sort of hero.
Hello sane person. 👋

I'm happy to see some people actually have something called accountability, morals and dignity in here.

I think it's time I start blocking people with the IQs lower than a slug in the sun on the beach sand. Tired of their bs.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you like something, even if fictional, it resonates on who you are as a person. It's like saying, you liked what Hitler stood for but oh no it's okay because you didn't live in that time period.
Bullshit, you just compared liking something fictional and liking something not fictional….is your head okay? Liking something fictional that’s bad and liking something bad from the real world past are two entirely different damn things

Fed-Kun's army
PEOPLE, GUYS, GALS, maybe is not about villains and justifications?

It's a story, Nanase was a really bad and neglectful girlfriend, Yuni cheated and justified herself without caring about Nanase feelings, Fuuko didn't care how bad her actions affected others and only focused on herself

The 3 of them are not empathetic, they're flawed and dumb, the story clearly portrays how everything went wrong because of these personality traits

Only the ending will tell us if the author is justifying someone, but from what we can see now, it's just a tragic and nuanced story about teenage love

they're not experienced, they're not wise, they're young

just enjoy the story

Fed-Kun's army
If you like something, even if fictional, it resonates on who you are as a person. It's like saying, you liked what Hitler stood for but oh no it's okay because you didn't live in that time period.
No, not really

People that are interested in experiencing life from other perspective read and enjoy things that don't resonate with them

politics, philosophy, art

I like reading tragic, violence, romance, slice of life even if I don't want a filled life with sadness, strife, love nor repetitiveness

Humans have always enjoyed artistic depictions of everything

I don't read wrong things with a boner while laughing at myself. I want to get sad, to get frustrated, to see how far things can go from what I'm

it's not because it resonates with me that I like this manga, it's because it doesn't

Consume art that upsets you, frustrates you, saddens you, or you will never get the full picture of what art can do to you

Dex-chan lover
No, not really

People that are interested in experiencing life from other perspective read and enjoy things that don't resonate with them

I like reading tragic, violence, romance, slice of life even if I don't want a filled life with sadness, strife, love nor repetitiveness

I don't read wrong things with a boner while laughing at myself. I want to get sad, to get frustrated, to see how far things can go from what I'm

it's not because it resonates with me that I like this manga, it's because it doesn't

Consume art that upsets you, frustrates you, saddens you, or you will never get the full picture of what art can do to you
ur comment doesnt resonate with me 100%, but i really like ur way of thinking.

what i like about consooming art is that it can really give u a much more bigger picture. a lot of my current views on maaaany things just stems from me reading a lot of things and learning from this.

Dex-chan lover
No, not really

Reading and having an interest in something is different than liking it. I was interested in it and still am (want to see where it goes) even with my polar opposite opinion to everyone else who has gone at me for putting common sense where it should be. I do not like it, obviously. There's a difference. Maybe you just have an interest in seeing where it goes just as I do and don't actually like it just like I don't.

So my point still stands.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading and having an interest in something is different than liking it. I was interested in it and still am (want to see where it goes) even with my polar opposite opinion to everyone else who has gone at me for putting common sense where it should be. I do not like it, obviously. There's a difference. Maybe you just have an interest in seeing where it goes just as I do and don't actually like it just like I don't.

So my point still stands.
No, I like it. I like what doesn't resonates with me, that's my point. I enjoy this story just as I enjoy all kinds of tragedies, romances, villainous MCs, lighthearted stories and so on

It's actually pretty immature to think we can't enjoy things that go against our own moral and values. It's not just interest and enjoyment it's not "resonating" nor condonation

Open your mind, there is beauty and value in what goes against you, learn to enjoy what you are not and maybe you'll be able to see how wrong you're for thinking there's something moral or right when it comes to art. Art is made to communicate ideas and evocate emotion, there's never something wrong or immoral when it comes to art and your relationship with it, as you can't hurt or affect anyone, it's personal

Dex-chan lover
It's just too litttle, too late at this point. Interested to see Nanase's thought process the next time she's put in a situation to choose between her gf and volleyball. SInce before she'd just choose volleyball without a 2nd thought.

Why did yuni choose nanase? Why do yuni and nanase even love each other? They don't seem to have much in common. Nor was it a case of childhood friendship turning love. Similarly though why does fuuko like yuni? She never even interacted with her before going in all in trying to make yuni fal for her. Still I like Fuuko a lot. I hope she finds happiness and doesn't go down a dark path as the author apparently intends.

Dex-chan lover
Yunibros on suicide watch. What an irredeemable bitch. And people dared to blame Nanase lol.
non non yuni def the worst but nanase also has some share of blame. shes not completey off the hook, but obviously its mostly on yuni

Fuuko gang, there’s still hope! I dont care what others think, Fuuko is the best for Yuuni, Nanase is a selfish little otaku, she only cares about herself, the reason why she didnt give up on Yuuni isnt because the cares about her, she cares only about herself and hates Fuuko for being a better girlfriend to Yuuni than she ever will be. Fuuko gang we believe!

Dex-chan lover
i'm starting to realize that yuni doesn't actually want love that's an equal partnership. she just wants someone who's obsessed with her

Users who are viewing this thread