My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Eye of the Storm

Dex-chan lover
man yuni really just sucks, and nanase is an idiot for really just sticking with her like that

i hope that changes soon and she stops being so spineless, yuni doesn't deserve a second chance
this story really just took a nosedive which is very disappointing

Dex-chan lover
Don't think so, just portraying how pathetic she is
You would think that is the case but the author loves Fuuko even more than Yuni does, lmao. This is probably the author going for a "love is weird and the heart wants what it wants" kind of shitty development but it just, together in tandem with Yuni being mindbroken hentai-style, feels like another vain attempt to make the villains relateable and this whole thing seem deeper than it is, smh

Double-page supporter
The end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end.

Group Leader
Here it comes again.... gonna need her to make up her mind quick!
She can't keep going back and fort or have it all. Unless polygamy will be a thing on here which might be odd with how the relationships are now :pepehmm: gotta see what happens next I just hope this series does not drag long.

Thanks for the translation and hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread