My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - A Ray of Happiness

Dex-chan lover
Now this is not an generic romance, really unpredict the unpredictable (I don't even know what I'm saying lol) ande feels like this volume 5 is just an intermission. Next is new arc, maybe?

comment for this chapter... What a heartwarming friendship? Couple?... Then kissing... Then request something beyond what common people think, even Yuni face saying "wtf girl?". I'm experiencing mind-blow from this chapter. Lol

Absurd but its fun lol.
thanks for translate.

Dex-chan lover
Yuni .00001 seconds after not receiving attention:
9d0757afc04e3227b266fbac8f0c44735992faa74928ef33ad1e94081d48936e_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
maybe mama as in like how girls call they boyfriend daddy 🥴 Idk but I’m glad they back cause other gf sucked and is no fun to me.
well she did take her on a sugar momma date one chapter didn't they? XD

I fucking love you, Yuni. Yuni x Fuuko ship is FULL SPEED AHEAD. The "wanna be your mama" comment was a little bit out of nowhere, but fuck it. WE BALL.
lool yeaah that comment felt strange didn't it! I kinda like it though. The warmth Fuuko felt when she held Yuzuki's baby, is so shapeless, amorphous, and similar to the feelings she has for Yuni that she ends up saying something so embarrassing. I like how awkward the comment is. I feel like it fits right in, at least in spirit, with Yuni and Fuuko's feelings for each other.

Supporter
Well, this is a manga.
Also, the story is about teenagers.
Unfinished, more or less unmatured, unexperienced in love (and other things) personalities.

I comment this at the last chapter too.

When I read sone comments here, I just wonder, whether you are such a person in RL too and I came to the conclusion, you are.
Well, for those who think of Yuni or Fuuko such thinks as "cheaters shall die", "no happines for them" or whatever:
You are as unmatured as them. and depending on how old you are really, perhaps you are worse.

Dex-chan lover
Not what I was expecting, but I'm into it.
I love Fuuko so damn much!
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread