My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Resurrection Time

Dex-chan lover
@Speak_Evil
@Am0or

MC already killed that demon lord/evil god a few chapters ago.
But since time is stopped the outside observer couldn't tell that the guy is already dead.

So once the goddess revealed her whole plan and break the barrier to resume time, the corpse just drop.

And that's why MC was apologizing there, for basically ruining what should be a very dramatic moment for everyone here.

when you kill the last boss at the start of the game and the final battle glitches

Aggregator gang
Holy fuck the gaps in this manga release schedule are so long. It's super hard to stay invested when I have to wait like a year for 5 chapters

It was pretty funny that God is dead and the MC killed him

Dex-chan lover
so this is a fucked up world with a fucked up system being invaded by fucked up beings and then some other fucked up entities even interfere with the fucked up system to fuck it up more and do more fucked upery. Fucked up galore I say.

Fed-Kun's army
@WillTell
The world is basically in a constant arms race with escalations happening almost every other day, but its all getting pre-empted by our MC here due to Escalation gone wrong/being summoned.

Double-page supporter
I thought there would be Chapter 26, turns out its monthly :(

Dex-chan lover
@EchoDelta4 it's kinda worse - the world doesn't even see him, so it's escalating the situation and mc is just killing them off. He's just a wild card in this whole situation

If the elf kill the Saint Swordman, will the Queen mad with the elf?

Dex-chan lover
Gacha was rigged from the start and poor dude can't even rage quit

Fed-Kun's army
Oh God..... I've been waiting for that moment for so so long.

🤣wow what a mess hes been dead for chapters at this point. and no one knew 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
It's moments like this where it's a shame the MC's power doesn't messily gib targets.

Users who are viewing this thread