My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Hero Killing Sight

Finallyyyy!This confirmed my theory that He can Kill Rimuru (i'm a big fan of rimuru and his harem but i definitely hate those retards who think that rimuru is the strongest being just because of some info that they saw from an ending summary, and they didn't even read the whole novel) and Anos (I was being cautious so i won't be trashed by those fantards but this right here means that he is Stronger than Gods,Fates,Destinies and Other Shits that can affect the Outcome of the Fight(Mc vs rimuru,other op mcs.)

P.S. i was having an argument with some random dumbass guy in fb saying that accel from Index series can defeat anos ,and he just wouldn't take in his pride and admit that he lost, It was the dumbest argument i've ever seen and i hope it wouldn't happen again.

@Trosfy Didn’t mean it in a bad way since it fits so well with the chaos of this series. Thanks for the info, it definitely seems with what he has done and then this perspective that he is “something” in human form than a human with powers. The group that kept him hidden wouldn’t of been so scared with such precautions if not the case. Can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next.

>Person analyzes fate and plot
>Person analyzes the MC
>Says his existence makes "plot" less than a joke
>In a trashy, goofy, isekai.

I love this series, the author knows what he's doing, and helps us have fun as he does it.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely hilarious.
Basically, a character made to read others' cliches and respond to them... only to find that the MC is the "end of all things" cliche to which there is no response.

As I see it, the only thing the sages can do at this stage is give him a way back home. If that's even possible for them. (The robot "ousider" said it was easier to bring people here than send them back.)
Either that, or they find an equally limitless "cliche" to counter him. Which shouldn't work within the "sage" system which uses finite numbers - as ridiculously large as they are.

hahaha anyone who is still trying to take this series seriously, stop. just have fun with this mess of satirical isekai humor

Dex-chan lover
MC: The dust is too thick to see anything
My Mind: SO what? Just kill the dust
Me: But how can he kill dust?
My mind: Dunno. But he should just kill it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kagenashi @memebear
Goku loses.
Dragon Ball Super made it clear. Aralle is canocically stronger than the sayans because of her powers coming from comedy logic, which Dragon Ball slowly distanced itself from in favor of shonen fighting logic.
So yeah. If Aralle wins, MC here wins too.
But the question then becomes... would Aralle lose too?

@kagelycan what manga is he from?

neat, just have the impression and laughs, who cares about anything else

@Wyrm Brilliant. The BBEG/Big Bad Evil Guys should seriously spend the energy sending the MC and his girl back to their home plane--even though it takes an astronomical amount of energy to send them, it would hurt them less than dying and having their mooks die to the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread