My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
So someone remind me, was the prince just distant/uncaring about her or was he a cliche dick.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader
Forgot about the king but
The duke (Elianas father) is pissing everyone off and will dead soon. The one who killed him is none other than Eliana herself

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, the FL will ruin our fun and stop him from wholesomely obliterating every shitty character. >_>

Dex-chan lover
Oof... The stupidity of that kingdom is worse than I thought.

MD@Home
Wait, hold on, wtf?
"No, don't touch it, it will rot your hand off."
"You there! Touch it!"
*Guy's hand rotts off*
"I knew it! It rots people's hands' off!"
What? Am I having a stroke did I just read that nonsense?

Double-page supporter
I hope the MC doesn't go full retard and argue about sparing them. But then again, she's a female MC in a japanese story, so, the odds are very much against her having any common sense whatsoever.

Double-page supporter
Whenever you feel dumb remember: Royalty in the past were indeed as retarded as this.
So don't feel bad about being dumb, at least you didn't doom your entire kingdom... yet.

Aggregator gang
@alby94 well she admit she is useless and asking forgiveness, unlike pink b*tch from fishcake ninja series.

And the title makes sense now!
I'm still veeeery frustrated but now that Greed has shown up, he is ought to put things in order. mwhahahaha

Dex-chan lover
@blackmagekt You'll have to buy the LNs from Kadokawa.
https://kadokawabooks.jp/product/imoutonikonnyakusya/321811000632.html

There used to be a webnovel, but author already took it down.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm predicting that the sister (if you can even call her that) will now try and seduce Greed, and I really hope it blows up in her face. Both metaphorically and literally.

Dex-chan lover
lol who the hell wanted to marry that stupid head of a prince anyway
also the king''s reasoning sure are... wild. the second prince too. i thought he had some potential. I judged to quickly. he's even stupider
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread