My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
you know what, there's only one cure for stupidity especially at this level tho better make it a long treatment instead the instant one

Hell.

How the heck did the country survive this long in the first place with the ruler and nobles being this stupid.

Contributor
@WhimsiCat

Apart from being stupid, they're also used to using her as a scapegoat patsy... and they'll pay with their lives for that.

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoil me: Will they kill of these crazy cunts? Or will the FML be a bleedingheart?

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter when you use this:
Woq8HyO.png

Dex-chan lover
The manga is very close to adapting all of WN Arc 1/LN Vol 1.

There's still an LN Vol 2 for them to adapt though.
https://kadokawabooks.jp/product/imoutonikonnyakusya/321811000632.html

This manga is giving me a headache on top of the headache i feel due to hangover.

On a side note, where to read the LN?

Fed-Kun's army
All talking is useless againts real power like gun, knife and especially if you are dragon god lol

Fed-Kun's army
IM WHEEZING THE LAST PAGES-
But honestly though, this kind of thinking isn't unheard of, especially in the past. CoughcoughJoanofArccoughcough

Thanks for the translation!

Woah, Greed must have been massive when he looked in the castle in dragon form. I wish we got to see it. He must’ve been as big as the castle itself, at least.

Dex-chan lover
i loved the memes at the end, really glad Greed just fucked like 95% of the room, hopefully he got the sister and the prince that was an asshole this chapter

I’m so glad he showed on time 🤩.. also I’m a bit annoyed about the girl she should know there’s bad people and also politics involved since she was a dukes daughter I don’t understand how can she be so naive , is it too hard to take your husband with you smh 😂

Users who are viewing this thread