My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

Make them farm. You think death is punishment? No, death is no escape. Show them the wonder of a harvest of potatoes. Let them till soil and plant roots, show them a commoner's struggle. Perhaps they'll be humbled before their ends

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul : According the earlier spoiler, the non-psycho prince
Was rather desperate to get political support from Eliana's family, because succession feud.

He knew about Eliana being an excellent lady, and assumed that her sister must be similar so when the father ask for the change to bitchsister he didn't know what he was getting into.

So he was stuck dealing with the bitch since Eliana was assumed dead and he still need that political backing.

Don't know what'll happen to him after this :v

wtf is up with the king ?

-"gimme that scale at once"
-"no i won't its harmful"
-"o rly ? touch it, random guard"
-"what ? no i just said its harm-"
-"AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHGH"
-"SO YOU WANTED ME TO TOUCH THE SCALE ALL ALONG YOU WITCH"

???????????????????????????????

Dex-chan lover
@Agt2018
Glad to hear it
What about the scheming sister and the rest of Eliana's family?

@PatateAuMiel

They planned on executing her anyway, don't know whether they were convinced by the retarded prince and 'sister' and/or because of the petty court mage.

brrrr brrrr big poison dragon exist in middle of city, melt all bad people in city = happy ending

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
First prince is regretful of what he did losing such valuable girl like Eli by cancelling his marriage to please her father to marry him with the trash sister he didn't know was shit.

Second Prince is literally a power hungry bastard who puts a nice face but can't hide his true self, he is a perfect match for MH's sister.

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna be honest. i hate you guys for releasing this chapter and not releasing 2 chapter at once.

i don't mind the waiting.

i mind the cliff.

edit : still tho. thx for the chapter. but again, i hate you guys.

Supporter
It's like i can hear "HONOR!" from the Zuko actor, ep 17 of season 3 :D

Dex-chan lover
The funniest part is that if she wanted, she could have just used the scale as a weapon, just throw it at the king and he is dead.

Savage. I like how even with a giant dragon eye and smashing apart an entire castle ceiling. They still are going around saying dragons arent real.

@PatateAuMiel The story implies that he was manipulated by that new court mage (the one that replaced the lovestruck mage from earlier), who doesn't believe the dragon is real and only cares about his position.

In general, this is a story trope ("Kick the Dog" on tv tropes) that is not played very well, and the king and the nobles are acting evil for the sake of acting evil. So the reader can wish for their death and then cheer on as they get slaughtered.

It kinda resembles shield hero antagonists, where two antagonists had motivation to wreck MC's life, and said motivation was surpassing any reason or sanity.

Bless thy the almight Greed.
Holy shit
I was so angry at the first half and was expecting a cliffhanger until the next chapter but as soon as Greed appears, I’m grinning like crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat From what I recall of the WN, Alvin (the non-psycho prince)
gets thrown into prison together with Eliana's family and the rest of the royals. However when rebelling Threnvale nobles break out the 2nd prince to make him their leader, Alvin also escapes shortly after to pledge allegiance to Eliana and serve as her follower.

@DeathDonut
Iirc the new court mage was not in the original WN. In that one the king wasn't even being manipulated, and yet still got pissy with Eliana and wanted to kill her off.

Dex-chan lover
The author totally lost control of this story after the beginning. It's a pity there wasn't a competent editor present who would have told to keep it slice of life, or something, if any bigger plot was doomed to be this bad. Since this is based on a novel, I presume it was one of those self-published webnovels, so there wouldn't have been any editor to begin with, and the manga just decided to adapt the train wreck.

Nothing is more dissatisfying than reading a story where the villains are served their justice, only to never see the justice. We will never see the king meet justice; it will only be referred to in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread