My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
the stupidity of the "nobility" in her previous country is astounding🤣😂 Alvin is actually the smartest of them all.

Double-page supporter
Man idk if this is lazy writing or the author wanted to make the king be as stupid as possible

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, check out the raws for chapter 14.2
younger sister gets choked 😂. It was kinda expected

Attention young aspiring writers! Are your main characters cute but overall unremarkable? Want to make them stand out? Why, just make everyone else 10 times dumber of course! Who needs clever writing when the villains willingly shoot themselves in the foot?

Lol the meme

Dang GO LORD GREED!!!!!! YOU SHOW 'EM!!! MAKE IT SLOW!!!AND PAINFUL!!! AND SLOW!!! AND HEAR THEIR ANGUISH!!! HIS DESPAIR!!! TILL HE CRIES BLOOD OUT OF HIS EYES!!!!! *EVIL LAUGHTER

Pardon me for my lack of manner, that was quite unlike my mask... I mean my self... that was just a slip of the facade, I mean tongue 😊

*I just really wanna cut off the throats of the beef jerky served to the mc ( ^ U ^ )

Thanks for translating and loved the ending memes! I for one look forward to seeing the king and co. get rekt

Absolutely adore the memes in those last pages and in the comments. I am so proud of this community!

Users who are viewing this thread