My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

He badly wants to be king, and yet he doesn't have diplomatic/negotiation skills to begin with? Didn't he learn how to decline someone without offending him? That's like part of the How To Be The Best King 101.

Oh well I somewhat expected this. The Other Guy/ the Betrayer/ the Heartbreaker in mangas are usually incompetent and gullible.

I'm glad the prince isn't exactly "blinded" and knows how much Luna is a little shit / imbecile LMAO

I read through this part of the novel so I'm more sympathetic than all the people who only reas the manga. The novel does a much better job explaining the motivations behind his accepting the change. Well that's just my 2 cents.

Dex-chan lover
@Riri The prince never says that. I read the chapters again to be sure I didn’t miss anything so clearly there’s just something you’re not getting

@jinx I read the raws. Because a few chapters are in English I can my brain can understand enough to read some chapters in.

By the way, to everyone who's curious. Either it was lost in translation or not put in the manga, the novel explains that the Prince does swap because the request came from the Duke and he thought that this would result in the Duke owing him a favor. Also, the poorly explained part, is that the Prince believed that because they were sisters that they would be raised the same there fore be similar (the manga only states that they are similar because they are sisters, thereby skimping on some details).
Overall, I'd put 35% blame on the Prince for lack of info gathering and hasty/poor planning, 60% blame on the Duke for his caving to the little sis and 5% blame on the FMC for not standing up for herself and fobbing off responsibily of the decision to someone else.

Dex-chan lover
Prince: "Who could possibly have foreseen that the girl who stopped eating because she wanted her sister's fiance so bad - for no other reason than him being the prince - would be a demanding brat?"
Me: OwenWilsonSayingWow.wav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlLMlJ2tDkg

Group Leader
@YueEr I got that part. It wasn't said directly but it's implied that the prince agreed to the change in betrothal for some sort of political advantage. It's also clear that he just wasn't that fond of the MC - he viewed her as a disposable/replaceable tool. He stupidly assumed that the little sister would be okay, hahaha! He deserves to suffer for being such an idiot!

Dex-chan lover
That moment you realize you gave up the perfect wife for "that".

Dex-chan lover
Why does the little sister refer to herself in 3rd person?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's hating on the prince, but can we take a moment to observe how much of a shit pile her father is?

"oh no I'm not eating" - okay you can marry the prince
"hey should I throw myself into a volcano? I would die" - yeah that's all right

Seriously fuck her dad.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if he just wanted a daughter of the duke for her status, he was quite dump to exchange fiances without knowing anything about the new fiance just to regret five days later.

Fed-Kun's army
@mukiex
Yes her father was a fucking idiot. If he wasn't, the younger daughter would never have such temperament ;p
But this doesn't mean the prince wasnt blind and stupid XD thinking that exchanging fiances was the same as changing shoes.
Well, since he is like this, maybe he should go to the next Duke and exchange fiances again XD

Users who are viewing this thread