My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
okay.... that country is doomed, even her own father, a Duke, is also a retard, he didn't even know the situation of neighborhood kingdom...
i hope the king also retard, so it makes everything more easier to destroy ~

Double-page supporter
This is why you should FIRST burn the country down and kill everyone leading it before you engage them into diplomacy when the country in question is the one who kicked you out. Going there to talk is an action of someone who's braindead and deserves to die. Too bad the stupid fucking MC won't die because plot armor. And even worse, the country won't fall to ruin like it should because some stupid retarded plot reason, I bet. Fucking shit. Why did she even try to talk with them, how fucking retardedly stupid do you have to be to actually fucking do that? How the fuck didn't you choke on your own tongue when you were a baby, when you're that fucking dumb?

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!!

Also that is one horrible family, to raise a child for politics and not love her in any way is messed up... Greed better take over the country

Dex-chan lover
Huh, remember when Greed Kingdom had a neighbor? I think his queen was born in it?

Nah, me neither. It's always been a blighted wasteland.

Wizard had one job and failed + looks like the kingdom of assholes is about to be wiped out

Dex-chan lover
Greed-sama, I think there might be one more kingdom for you to burn down.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't they just send word they were coming and that a new kingdom had been established and if that kingdom didn't listen or accept them...wait why are they here lol I forgot
but if you're just going to call the dragon king for back up you might as well have taken him in the first place. I know they didn't want to leave their kingdom vulnerable but couldn't he just create more of those monsters to guard in his place

Double-page supporter
I don't like the mage much either but to his credit he was ambushed, outnumbered, and trying to protect her at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread