My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

It’s weird how Chris starts to look like Lord Greed when he’s disheveled.

Also like the fact that Greed is just chillin with some little kids and failing at making a grass boat.

Double-page supporter
ah yes, another country that needed some EXTERMINATUS
QUICK BOP THE BUTTON !!

Dex-chan lover
This whole country is dumb, but so is main character. Because using dragon and land in a middle of a street during broad day is idiotic.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 32😂
7afcd5a4033d790387ba37773d676aa3.gif

As sadistic as this is going to sound, I want that whole kingdom to burn from the top down. The prince can take a fat #*!@ up his bum. The sister can get %^/~d and tormented by the folks of the slums for all I care. The duke/father can get his chunky body flayed and mutilated, cooked up, mixed with his own filth, and forced fed until he implodes on himself. The knights can become slave miners for the rest of their lives. The whole capital can suffer the flaming wrath of the dragon!

Edit: How could I forget. The new head Mage guy. Yeah. He can have his tongue ripped out, fingers split down the middle, elbows and knees smashed, nose severed off, a burning steel rod stuck down his ure#>?&, and ultimately left to the piranhas below the waist while slathering his upper body with honey to attract wasps and other insects.

... hmm... maybe I’m too invested in how dumb everyone is...

Seems I want to kill both of her Father and her stupid sister.. Maybe the whole country.. 😈
Can't wait for more.. Why you must do this.. Sad......

Fed-Kun's army
Author: whatever, don't feel like making a dynamic story. just want mofu mofu greed-san

Ahh, I forgot that the title said "took over the kingdom" and not "took over a kingdom". I was expecting diplomacy, and I found none of it.

The only time I'll probably like Chris is when he finally accepts the fact that Greed is Eliana's husband

Dex-chan lover
... there's a decent sum of money payed off to the sacrifice's family, nothing compared to a ducal income but most noble houses would consider it proper recompense or even a generous amount. Do they really leave it to the honor system?

I mean, the temple where she did her prep seemed pretty well abandoned, so maybe?

Also, a dragon fucking smashing Adelmite should have spread here by now, even if the news of a new revolution hadn't. Or the inverse is also possible, since the revolution was creating a refugee issue.

@ksen she literally says that she wanted to land outside the border and was telling the magic beast to stop before flying over the walls into panicsville.

@ILiekFishes Eliana will have her diplomacy mission. It may end up being very much "speak softly and carry a big stick" and look like the scene from Disney's The Princess and the Frog where the mc finally gets her loan, but she's gonna do things by the book.

Love the meme at the end :D
It honestly amazes me how that country is able to functions with idiots like these (father duke and new head magician) at the helm. The prince is somewhat okay, if a bit naive. No idea about the king, though.
I hope we'll be able to read next chapter soon because I so want Greed to show up and swoop Elaine in his arms and just breathe fire on that whole country for their stupidity.

I see the translators are hating on Chris. I understand that he had "ONE JOB" but I think he fought a platoon of mages by himself. So I'd at least give him a break there. Based on what is shown of him he might be the best single mage, but I highly doubt he can take out a whole group of similar level mages by himself.

Double-page supporter
@yueer Even so, he had one job. Which he could've accomplished any number of ways after he was captured, and maybe even during whatever fight he had.

Just the easiest one would've been sending that bird the moment he was captured and in a cell, so Greed would know beforehand what the situation was.

Users who are viewing this thread