My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

the super long title actually got a hidden 's' at the end isn't it?

Double-page supporter
Are you saying that Chris informing the OP character is not a form of protecting the FL? Smh

Dex-chan lover
bruh, i know they fucked up the visit to the kingdom, but the kingdom is also supid, from the new head mage to the soldiers and the dad, everyone is so dumb

Thank You for the chapter.

I hope, that king isn't stupid like this new mage & her father.

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda :
even her own father, a Duke, is also a retard
Also??? him and his wife being idiots is kind of the source of everything. For a noble, and especially a high rank like Duke, favoring the spoiled daughter with no accomplishments over the talented and gifted one is dumb, showing that favor by destroying the proper daughter's future and social standing by using her greatest accomplishment so you can put the spoiled daughter into the limelight where her flaws will be exposed for all to see, even though you have no excuse for not knowing she does not have any of the criteria needed for that position, is beyond idiotic.

They were the parents of the future queen, and basically decided "nah, lets destroy the princes chances of inheriting the throne, and the reputation of our house, because the brat thinks her sisters fiance is cute" .

@Karmichel :
That is the sis who Greed nearly kills until she intervenes, SHE is the one who nearly kills her dad.

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta say everyone in this chapter fully had a lobotomy.so dang dumb. Also I bet the majesty tries to kill her but why let her get out of bed and get an audience? Cuz your bored, are you a bond Gillian what is this? Whatever nuke the kingdom from orbit and lemme watch greed b cute

Lol😆😆😆 That meme at the end! Good work guys!☺️ Keep it up! Thanks for the chapter 🐉

Yo translators, we reading the same manga? Chris is sitting in prison after getting captured, but he had thought he would die. The only reason he wasn't killed is so the new Court Mage can gloat his victory. Chris already accomplished his goal of putting his life on the line to save Elaine.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Greed will know Eliana in dangerous right away or at least feel like that (pg07-11) but a dumb bird would do eh...

"Oh some nice land you have going on there. Would be a shame if it was annexed into my new kingrom, right?
Oh whoops. It already is. good riddance!"

Users who are viewing this thread