My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Somehow,
This chapter gets me on my Nerve.

From the "Incompetent" of the Magician, while he's insulted with some Petty n Jelly "not Noble" magician but not fight back,
The Eliana family that's being Annoying, stupid and insulting to envoy of another country (the daughter that they abandoned and meet again for long time, the first act they choose is send her to the monastery?),
And Eliana that "keep quiet" while being insulted and not respected + stabbed to death,
The dragon that stupiddly land in the middle of town,
The maid that again keep quiet while Eliana being insulted and not hard enough to Eliana family..

Let's just say this chapter is Full Irritating chapter.

Supporter
The head magician is gonna have his head lopped off. It is one thing to hate someone from a lower caste for taking a high ranking position. It is something entirely different to manipulate a king into executing a diplomatic envoy because of personal grudge.

Dex-chan lover
I still believe that sending a letter announcing that an envoy was on her way would have prevented 80% of the issues MC has faced so far.

You're not supposed to, under any circumstances, harm envoys, messengers, or diplomats. That kingdom has a huge casus belli on their face, fighting against an ancient dragon.

Double-page supporter
Wow, I was wondering when we were going to see the spoiled sister again. The dad is just as big of a tool as he was in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Greed's dominion is expanding without him have to go out of his way to declare war. THEY are the one that declare war on Greed instead

Burn BURN BURN BUUUUUUUURNN TO ASHES!!! mfuckers keep trashtalking the kween

Dex-chan lover
is it just me but the webnovel link is no longer working?
now how do i read the novel again?

Dex-chan lover
@Shroov05 : he prince's acceptance of the swap can be somewhat excused as there are a couple assumptions he would naturally make otherwise the duke would have been an idiot to ask for the swap.

Those being that that the little sis had been educated to be on the same level and meet the same requirements to be a queen like the MC, because the duke is not reasonably going to offer a massive downgrade to royalty with no compensation since that could easily be taken as an insult to the prince and could lead to the prince (had MC not decided to take the "honorable" suicide) demanding that they switch back which would be a marriage prospects ending level insult to the younger sis and a major stain on the families honor and standing. Also that the duke would be making sure that the MC did not suffer negative effects from the swap, as he should still want to marry her off for political connections (and to have an heir if there is no sons)

It actually kind of makes sense that if both daughters were at an acceptable level of education and grace that he could ask for a swap to the lesser daughter, so he could have an easier time finding a husband for the daughter who has been judged good enough for royalty.

He still should have looked into her before saying yes, so the prince is not blameless, but not as much as the trash family.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. There's gonna be hell to pay. The king and Elianna are the only people between this country and absolute ruin now.

This fucking family in particular.

And yeah. This magus had ONE JOB. He is so fired as bodyguard.

Ezk

estos compas ya están muertos no'más no les han avisado

Users who are viewing this thread