My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

That´s so retarded...why am i still reading it i wonder? for a moment i got hopeful she would really get stabbed to death...

edit: You only had ONE job...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the father really has done nothing but favour one daughter over the other because of an affectation of cuteness. I sincerely hope he's burned to a crisp.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
The thing is, the prince is THAT thirsty to inherit the throne.
He admitted he fucked up by: dishonouring the MC, not making a research about her replacement, letting herself commit suicide in a shady ritual because he thought she wasn't serious, all his choices cornered him because he wants the throne that bad thinking keeping the things the way they're will solve themselves.

Dex-chan lover
...As midnight2630 kind-of implyied (I think?), really dumb that they stab her IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHEST and just say "oh, don't worry, nothing big happened, you have no wounds and you healed well, but stay still because you're not out of the woods yet".

On the other side, pretty nice to see that the kingdmom will get extremely wrecked by virtue of a singular (or a pair, if we're counting MC's dad too) egotistical idiot.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄I'm cracking at that last bit ahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhaahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahah😄

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron yeah, I don't know why he even favors the kiss ass. That would be so annoying to have a kid like that. It would just feel like are trying to get something. My fuck, my ducky one keyboards e key is way to sensitive, it presses way to easy

Aggregator gang
Oh yes, I hope he burn the land to ground or at least burn her father to the crisp, medium rare pleas.

Chris did his best though 😢

The f-ing white lotus act complete with the backhanded comments and the hug with the prince as if saying “ha, the prince is mine” is making Luna really punchable right now.

That family is some next level shitty with their on point favoritism+spoiled as sht duo with a heaping side of neglect to the disposable pawn that never really acted the way they wanted (i.e cute and bubbly like the tiny sister)

Honestly, who thinks someone who suddenly had a tiny dragon after sending them off to a “dragon” had no accidental encounter with some power or not even have a passing thought that there really is an f-in dragon

Wish they all get touched by dragon Greed and maybe annexed into Greed’s kingdom as a province so everyone left can stop thinking they can do anything to Eliana

Dex-chan lover
finally, Greed to the rescue. Eliana is hellbent on killing herself, Chris did as much as he could

Users who are viewing this thread