My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
just kill off all the annoying side characters, who gives a fuck about any of'em

Aggregator gang
So, what happens to her family?

Can anyone spoil me about her dad's reaction to learning she is not crazy?

Contributor
Everyone talking about chris, the trash duke or the sister...

While i'm here, shocked by the guard conduct, just basically stabbing a non-armed person to death.
Yeah, the dragon was here, but he didn't show any hostile sign, so immediately going crazy is a bit stupid.

I think the stinky plants plan is perfect. Give all the bad guys stinky plants. Don't even punish them in any other way, just cover them in tiny little plants with the strength of fucking skin tags and the stench of rotting corpses. That's way more satisfying than anything else imo.

"Wanna be a bitch, dad? Stinky plants." "Wow sis, making a show in front of your recently impaled sister? Stinky plants." "Why hello there sir magic of cuntlandia. Stinky plants. Why? Because you feel mildly evil. No particular reason beyond that"

@Siquall Because Panik. It's like if you were a guard at a military camp and someone came driving in with a loaded insurgency tank. That's some fire on sight shit

Whelp, there goes that kingdom! Surprised it lasted so long when it’s run by idiots 😤

AND JESUS THAT LOKI BIT IN THE END HAD ME DEAD 😂

This is the most infuriating chapter to read, the fucking duke and the sister is the most infuriating character i have ever seen. It was clear Luna is not fit to be a Queen and even the prince realizes that, but it was too late and he himself acknowledges his fault for disregarding the older sister quickly when the offer arises, because he thought if the older sister is that proper then the sister must have learnt from her. But boy oh boy, the lack of social cues, the clingy nature, the so casually "oh so you really are mentally sick sister !", she has nothing to rely on as a Queen.

If the father is not dead, i swear.

Dex-chan lover
Dude , chapter was pretty irritating indeed ... that is until I saw the MEME at the end .
God that was funny . Thanks for the good laugh ^^

Users who are viewing this thread