My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
not a single redeemable person in the entire kingdom so far, just nuke them, nothing of worth will be lost

Group Leader
That credits page is brilliant. Give whoever came up with it a raise!!!

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi Because back then, the only way to 'send words' was to go the frontier and tell the guards there to send send words to the people in charge before going there yourself anyway.

But they were attacked on sight while still in their own territory by the mage that they assumed was going rogue or something so she rushed.

Dex-chan lover
her father will get his ass beating by greed (for what I remembered, she will have to intervene because greed would have killed the father, he will force her to go be a “sister”), greed will take the kingdom and put the prince in charge, sister will try (and fail) to seduce greed

Some plot holes have started popping up but I'm too lazy to read the novel so I'll stick with it. Let's see what'll happen in the next chap

Dex-chan lover
Lol page 32. Pretty much what most of us thought about that guy...
Screenshot-519.png

Supporter
Oh come on, he lost and was reduced, what was he supposed to do? Commit suicide to stay true to his words? XD
Also, eagerly waiting for some big face slapping.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, now I can't wait for the next chapter.

That being said, I don't think the royals are going to end up trying to execute Eliana because of her ex-fiancee. I think he knows what's going on, at least on the surface level.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... guys, do you know how diplomacy even works? Me not that much, but I understand that sometimes you have to leave things like justice and personal vendettas aside if the people back home would suffer because of them.

And the Dragon Kingdom NEEDS to get along with this kingdom. They currently don't have the resources for reconstruction and their people is borderline starving on the streets. Their only option was to ask here, but ended this way.

On the upside, their diplomatic mission was attacked without reason on their sovereign border and the diplomat was nearly killed by their forces. This time, war is justified but the kingdom cannot throw Greed to resolve all its problems.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I'm no Chris fan but credit where credit is due; imo him messaging our Lord and saviour Greed just shows how much he wants to save the missus over any pride he has, no hesitation at all in contacting his love rival

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if this is another case of "younger sister being isekai character with mind control skills". it feels way too odd.

Users who are viewing this thread