My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
At least the prince listened to her and i highly doubt he knows anything about a plot to kill her, he's also less judgmental after she suprised him by actually going through the sacrifice and actually spending time with her annoying sister.

Not that he's not bad, but in her family and the royal family, so far the prince is the best guy, too bad he still underestimated the main character and got seduced by a naive cheerful girl in the past, but he's the only one that actually expressed some regret and sadness over Eliana "dying" in a way and he's the only one that is actually paying attention to her changes and listening to her, so if anyone gets a lighter punishment, i hope it's him, he's certainly the least deserving of the bunch even if he still hurt Eliana.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's to get the plot rolling with ML.
this is frustrating.
I hope the king is sensible, her family is unforgivable - will backstory come out, but they're should still be room to cooperate. Struggles should come after they've built themselves

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan probably, if the novelupdates site is accurate, on the kadogawa site now only (since the author took it from syosetsu)... how to read there, I don’t know, sorry...

Oh Greed, finish off Eliana's family please. They don't deserve any mercy.
That father is a piece of trash. I legit had my heart clench at how he just dismissed Eliana like that.

whew I could strangle someone right now

Great, I decided to read this series just when it got to this cliffhanger. Just my luck xD

He was pretty destructive when he got angry just by being present. Now imagine that same thing with the mood of a pissed of lover/hubby added to the mix.

those last pages are such a huge mood
thank you for translating and stay safe!

Fed-Kun's army
This definitely could've played out better since everything feels kinda rushed or somewhat illogical but definitely excited for what will come

Users who are viewing this thread