My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Relax guys, the little sister and the rest of the crappy family remain in dungeon forever 😃
That's what happened before the novel was taken off Ncode

Dex-chan lover
that choke is kinda satisfying

cant wait for her to try something uItra stupid Iike actuaIIy trying to kiII her big sis IoI

When the title spoilers the first 14 chapters already, they should truly consider making better titles, in my humble opinion.

These people are really stupid. How is it that the King, the wizard guy, the duke, the spoiled daughter are all just so incredibly stupid. They definitely all chose intelligence as their dump stat.

Dex-chan lover
As usual Mangadex's penchant for violence and pain depresses me. Eliana loved her sister and was disappointed in what she became. Never has to mean she wanted or needed her dead.

You bloody sociopaths.

Supporter
@thecreditspage mega kek

@Cynic
sorry but there is no grey on the internet, only black and white, yin and yang, ketchup and mustard. ;D

lil shit should have had the same curse place on her that her father has, would LOVE to see her after her beauty fades from lack of sleep.... also don't know why the prince was so butthurt he only choose lil shit because she was convenient for him so why be surprised when it turns out she did the same? still gotta admire the balls/gall/gumption of lil shit, first she YELLS out how she manipulated events to her favor then 30 secs later tried to comdemn her sister for taking away the happiness that was originally supposed to be hers, smh, and on top of that tried to run the same scam as if no one there had seen her show her true character....

on the memes, feels like a missed opportunity by not using the screen cap where there were skulls in his eyes....

Dex-chan lover
Manga has now covered webnovel Arc 1/light novel Vol 1.

There's still WN Arc 2/LN Vol 2 to adapt.
https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/321811000632/

One major difference from the WN in this chapter is that
Greed flings Luna into a wall after being convinced not to kill her. Luna not only passes out, but has some major broken bones too.

@HomeSlice

They’re not stupid, they chose to be smart in different things, such as torture and profit collection.

Aww the middle ages, the good old days.

😂jk

Aggregator gang
that little sister should be throwing to volcano.

Little bitch

LMFAOOO OMG. I love that end bit. JFC leaving a loose end to plot against you later

xts

Ah author-San you forgot to draw a river conning our from the sister’s legs when she was having the last bit of humanity choked out of her lol

Group Leader
That "Little shit <3" SFX killed me. 🤣
And what a punishment for the PoS duke, unable to sleep is total hell.

WTF!! In the WN that bitch was threw into wall. not only passes out, but also has multiple major broken bones

Why you erased that scene I want to see that bitch suffering more

Users who are viewing this thread