My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

A little more and this wouldn’t even be deserving of a Romance tag.

I mean yeah Greed likes her and I guess she likes him...but apart from that nothing else at all has happened. I mean they’ve literally usurped two kingdoms but have yet to say “ I like you” or even hold each other’s hand at that XD

The more I think about it, the more I realize how funny It is

The synopsis should be empty cause the long title already a form of synopsis itself.... -_-

Dex-chan lover
Why is this series this fucking stupid? Like I'm not even joking, everyone gets dumber as the chapters goes on.

Dex-chan lover
Nice title and description LOL you already know what you’re getting into if you start reading

I'll be completely honest, I'm not sure how this has an 8/10. It reads more like a 6 or 7. The story is contrived and the plot moves so fast it'll make your head spin. It's like the author wanted to finish this manga as quickly as possible, so they cut out all the character and relationship building that usually makes these stories so fun to read, although every aspect of this manga is pretty mediocre. If you'd like a good manga with a similar plot, you can read "Fiancée’s Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess" or "The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass". The authors in these works actually take their time to get you acquainted with the settings and characters, and a big bonus is that the protagonists are quite charming in their own way. Eliana herself is kind of just a blank, self-insert character, which is fine if you're just reading the manga for a wish-fulfillment type story, but it makes for a rather boring and predictable series of events.

Dex-chan lover
I gave this a shot and it had a promising start, it would have been a lot of fun if this focused more on the romantic comedy parts and the characters. Unfortunately it doesn't focus on that at all and it tries to make it all about the story and drama with constant major developments. (The story is also pretty boring and generic, but that usually doesn't bother me in this genre since the story isn't usually the focus)

I'm very disappointed, especially because the premise and the main couple looked like they'd be interesting and I was looking forward to seeing them interact with each-other, one of the few mangas where I wish I could get my wasted time back.

Group Leader
After with @georgem but I came here to say this is the first time I've seen a manga do that silly way-too-long-title-that-explains-the-synopsis-but-that's-the-joke-so-it's-okay thing, except the title IS a major spoiler and you don't actually know that's going to happen for quite some time. This story is molasses and predictable but still...why give away your 3rd act in the title? It adds to how rushed and uncaring the writing comes across

You guys should ask japanese readers why their mangas and light novels have such a spoiler of a title. I'm sure there's an explanation for it.

That last meme hit hard af I'm crying and almost peed my pants🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@redsox02 because Japanese people are workaholics thus don't have much time to spare. Most people just scan mangas in bookstore and having summary like title helps them choose easily.

@redsox02 I think it's just a type of marketing using the name itself. It's like, you would more likely to watch a movie if you know about it before or heard of it even it spoils details. Those small LN or manga have close to zero marketing, only with the covers and titles. They must use everything they have to sell more copies.

Users who are viewing this thread