My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

I am not surprised people rated this a 1 after chapter 1.1. People see anything remotely NTR related and jump ship. This case as other people pointed out its not NTR. The girl is a whore and a user.

Giving this a 10/10 just because people can't read the title that this is a "steal yo waifu i kill u" kind of thing

Aggregator gang
B*tch: "Haha, look at that stupid thing."

*1 month after*

MC: "Haha, look at those stupid things."

Group Leader
hahaha just one chapter (that doesn't really let us now anything yet) and look at that rating. 😂
did this hurt vainilla hearts? poor kids

da

@Aster_von_Einzbern Nah, the concept has been overused many times, this story is recycled of cliche troupe , it's just bad in general , i know because I read enough to know , 1/10 not enough Knack

da

@@Aster_von_Einzbern you know how to make this hurt vanillafag people? make like 10 chapters build-up , or things can go the right way but didn't , so the build up will hurt them more knowing that thing can be fixed and stuff ,etc

i'm lookinh forward manga like this any recomend? i've been reading fukushuu koinegau and evil healer (i forgot the title)

Double-page supporter
@Aster_von_Einzbern
If you're not into NTR you're a vanillafag
No need to get so defensive, it's none of my business whether some random internet person is a cuckold or not.
However I find it kind of gay and simply something I'd not want to read. But again, nothing wrong with being a homosexual, if you want to take dicks up the ass, go ahead. No one is stopping you.

The hell is this supposed to be??
You know I can never understand how a fantasy world remains stable with so much BS happening everywhere.
Like for real....... Plot that bows down to the MC just coz to add companions or random power ups is too repetitive. People with ACTUAL TASTES don't read that crap.
And if u have some sense in story creation you'd realize that. Berserk is a much better story even though it's pretty dark. This is low tier garbage.
Yet people defend this and call those who are tired of this routine as vanilla 🤣🤣
You guys are the market for this crap.
MAYBE it might get better with sequential chapters but... This kind of stuff rarely does

its like any other revenge manga
1) betrayed
2) get good
3) gets a harem
4) long filler
4) gets revenge
the end

Dex-chan lover
@Geinx5 It's really simple. We love it cuz it's trash......and so are we.
But I do agree that it's because people keep eating up these up and keeping up demand.
But at the same time we're not usually not really the main target audience.. it's the locals. So even if we complain about it here, nothing significant will happen.
Also.. you expecting Berserk levels when going into fantasy+harem territory and then getting disappointed is your own fault tbh. Especially in this generation of OP MCs

wait a minute....Guts has 3 girls interested in him...Berserk is harem 😨🤣 bite me

Also me: I'm here for the comments

Users who are viewing this thread