My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile

I don't really mind it being the same thing every chapter, it's just that type of manga, the one that never really progresses. I would rate this a 7/10

Fed-Kun's army
19.5 and 29 lmao. Such good chapters. 19.5 though.
Y’all need to stop getting triggered about people joking about NTR. Just because they say it doesn’t make it true. The chance of that happening here is 0 lol.

Same formula as this one https://mangadex.org/title/34035/tsun-ama-na-kareshi

I really like the art, hope there will be more progress soon

I regret reading this. The manga is good, but not for my mental health who are jealous of how the nonexistent character is having a good time, and I am not.

Recommended if you can bare normies.

- out.

The characters are cute and wholesome to me in this story. The scenarios are somewhat repetitive, and there is a bit of progress happening. The art is good too.
Personally I have a bias to this kind of cute misunderstanding manga, so I’d say it’s an 8/10.

@pojoink1 The only thing others are ever allowed to say about them is how beautiful they are, something which is repeated each and every chapter. It's a manga obsessed with telling and repeating the exact same emotional journey each and every chapter without fail, so yeah it's a little repetitive.

This could last five or five hundred more chapters, and in terms of progressions remain the same.

I love everything about this except that I WANT THEM TO PROGRESS FASTER ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread