My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Ch. 23.2

The wolf pack's strength feels inconsistent, they've been shown to be too weak now to beat a goblin, and yet MC is treating them like a serious threat here (yes, I did see them drink the potion, whatever).
We have to remember the MC is an idiot and doesn't know his buffs/debuffs are OP. So in his eyes, the party is already strong, and he was just providing a "little" support. He doesn't know they're actually weak and we're being carried

Dex-chan lover
We finally caught up with the RAW. Now the painful wait for new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The wolf pack's strength feels inconsistent, they've been shown to be too weak now to beat a goblin, and yet MC is treating them like a serious threat here (yes, I did see them drink the potion, whatever).

Also, given how everyone speaks about how tacky MC's clothes are, I think he should be wearing the clothes he's shown in on page 2 all the time.
Remember that the MC i also as stupid as the guys he himself is fighting, so of course he will take them seriously

The only person with more than one neuron in that place right now is the assassin girl

All the other 5 guys are sharing half a neuron

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :meguu: :glee: :aquadrink: :hearts:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
i hope this bunch get ridden of soon lol. It's goofy fun at first but now they are actually annoying

Dex-chan lover

Also, given how everyone speaks about how tacky MC's clothes are, I think he should be wearing the clothes he's shown in on page 2 all the time.
I think its because he seriously overestimate them and that going to be (now seriously overdone) punchline of the next bit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you are fighting more foes than you have friends, then you are doing it wrong.
There is a reason swarms are the worst. No matter how tiny, even an army of rats or ants are impossible to deal with without aoe, and aoe will hurt yourself.
That's why you whittle them down before they reach you or you keep moving and maintain an opening so you don't get swarmed. But with their mage that is only able to cast spells while not moving or that other individual who can only do single range attacks (Seriously, throwing a bunch of knives is not enough to keep an enemy down permanently even if they were poisoned), they are doomed to fail.

There's also the issue of Gaile doing his own thing without telling them the critical info of what he has done. If anything, he is also to blame for Wolf Packs overconfidence and the saying in Darkest Dungeon goes:

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm... I hope that's not everything from them, when they lose I don't want them to just go away or smth

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this is the end of the goldfish poop gang. I don't particularly care how they leave the story (though seeing them demoted, derided and destitute would be satisfying), so long as they go away. They no longer have a purpose in this story except for the MC to prove how strong he is by beating their asses. I sincerely hope the author doesn't try to shoehorn them into future chapters where they aren't needed or wanted.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this bundle of chapters would end in an insane cliff hanger
DAAAAMMNNN
just let the wolf pack suffer a crushing defeat and let us forget about them for good

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind the assassin girl outside will prob attack him next so expect this to last a few more chapters.
I'm also guessing she's gonna use the demon heart again, but Gaile will prevail and then uncurse her and then she will prob join up.
Like let's be real, we all know what's coming. The funky curse items are the real stand-outs of this story.
Im guessing the stand in Store keeper/assistant is going to be that assassin lady, after Gaile helps her lift that remaining demong king heart inside her.

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind the assassin girl outside will prob attack him next so expect this to last a few more chapters.
I'm also guessing she's gonna use the demon heart again, but Gaile will prevail and then uncurse her and then she will prob join up.
Like let's be real, we all know what's coming. The funky curse items are the real stand-outs of this story.
Yeah i am here for all the curious/ugly/badass tools he makes

Users who are viewing this thread