S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Oh so now they're gonna embarrass themselves in front of the princess, yet another person who is gonna regret giving them the time of day lmao

Group Leader
Most probable is that the wanted poster maker misunderstood as well.
The Princess isn't very "honest" as one might say.
That probably is, since the princess also said something like "express" which might be misunderstood by those four idiots.

we'll know the rest of the story in two weeks' time. I'll be back after two weeks with some many chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapters! i'd like to point out a mistake in this chapter, the princess' name goes back and forth between "carla" and "karla". other than that, great job!

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: They get him back to the princess normally and that's the end of their deeds. Live happily ever after without working.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was the case that he was wanted for something like that... But then why the fuck did the wanted poster say "Dead or Alive"? Doesn't that mean it's very much okay to kill him xD?
Yes, that's exactly what it means.
And I was certain she didn't know the poster said that and some miscommunication (or discontent subordinate) was going on, but now we see her with poster in hand... So she definitely knows?
Most probable is that the wanted poster maker misunderstood as well.
The Princess isn't very "honest" as one might say.
Remember she has read the poster herself.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work
(Dude, Giving us mass release is cool and all, but I hope you're taking some proper rest cause this work is stressful and tiring, cheers to your good health mate...)
Indeed, somebody has to start giving him decaf if he start cramming it. Worse case scenario, we start firing tranquilizers at his position.

Dude, we can wait a bit. Don't rush the series.

Dex-chan lover
I'd really love to see the princess's reaction if someone actually brought Gaile's head to her.
She's thankful to him and wants to know more about him, and yet she puts a bounty on his head......... Not exactly a great way to gain someone's favor.

Users who are viewing this thread