My S-Rank Party Fired Me for Being a Cursificer: I Can Only Make “Cursed Items”, but They're Artifact Class! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how long it'd take them to realize the petrification counted as a curse status. Though, I think it woulda been nice if instead of Gaile just mega-cursing the cockatrice here, he mass dispelled all the adventurers they found + took it down together.

Dex-chan lover
Ok that was funny I'll forgive the "bullshit power go" to rescue a girl but that is my favorite type of comedy when overly dramatic situations are just poof and gone because f*** you xDDS
On the other hand, why didn't they dispel the other adventurers before? Could have had an army of their own. Stupid fool.

Group Leader
On the other hand, why didn't they dispel the other adventurers before? Could have had an army of their own. Stupid fool.
He didn't know petrification counted as a curse. They thought the guild would rescue the other adventure, before they had round 2 and 3. and they were chased away by the chick army to consider the other adventurers.

Dex-chan lover
My man just throwing everything he has at the wall to see what sticks. S-tier lack of common sense, but also extremely funny to me.

Oh, and thanks again for all the releases!
Yeah, I was also thinking that he is really leaking cash worse than a sieve

Dex-chan lover
Keep the double-page spreads together :(
NPIYwo6.jpg

Aggregator gang
Adventurers have been cursed and it can be dispelled yes. But they could not breath, had no heartbeat or brain activity this whole time. I would assume they are dead.
However they will be saved and i feel it's kind of bs, it could add some gravity to this manga about curses but i guess author went for cheerful and cartoonish theme.

Dex-chan lover
HIT HIM WITH EVERYTHING, EVEN THE KITCHEN SINK!

Honestly I was wondering if his power would work on petrification, it's usually a curse effect after all.

Users who are viewing this thread