Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi

It's just a story, and the character in question is both called those things and demonstrated to be them in it. Nobody is mad at the character; she's hardly even that developed to begin with. The only thing anybody ever really took issue with was how the mangaka has historically handled the presentation of the story and its prior iteration, since it came off as deceptive. On the contrary, you seem more offended that people are simply calling a spade a spade.

For my part, though, I'm not going to spare any tears for a character like that. It takes more than a pair of tits and a pretty face for me to care about somebody's story, especially when they're a nasty person who brings ruin on themselves.

“Calling a spade a spade.”

Interesting way to put it. By that logic, I can call your mother a whore because shes slept with people. Your mom is a whore because she is a whore.

You are an idiot because youve probably done one stupid thing in your life.

The logical fallacy is that you people are completely unforgiving and misogynistic. Have you tried touching grass and talking to women?

Jesus.

Interesting way to put it. By that logic, I can call your mother a whore because shes slept with people. Your mom is a whore because she is a whore.

The logical fallacy is that you people are completely unforgiving and misogynistic. Have you tried touching grass and talking to women?

Jesus.
The only logical fallacy here is you straw-manning me with your weird "your mom" argument. We're not talking about doing one stupid thing and correcting yourself, nor about someone having been in a prior relationship that didn't work out. We're talking about a clear pattern of misbehavior. That's far more than a single mistake, that's a lifestyle based on making mistakes while you're fooling yourself into believing you're doing nothing wrong. The pre-ser version of the sister is, like, definitionally a skank regardless of my opinions.

Banned
This author should just make full fledged hentai doujin ffs. Fanbox content are annoying cause they're mostly 1 page.

We can say whatever we want, but this is clearly an improvement compared to rthe porevious version...

No. It was an enthusiastic gangbang. This time, she didn't want to drink, told them she didn't like him touching her, and said she wanted to go home. Not to mention she passed out. Unlike last time, where she drank of her own free will, stayed without a problem, and then fucked them enthusiastically.
Logical reasoning is where? Alcohol is a sedative... If you think it isn't rape, then if you give someone sleeping pills and have sex with them, that isn't rape either...

Supporter
Wow. The amount is misogyny in here is incredible.

I don't expect much from forum posts except some diversion, but this is saddening.

On the bright side looks like most of the most toxic incels got banned.

Jesus.
" unforgiving and misogynistic" lol, okay, buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread