Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 10 - Nanjou-san is still conscious

Supporter
This is criminally bullshit censoring.
image.png

10 chapters in and they've made more progress than 99% of romance manga. That has got to be illegal
On the other hand, these are huge chapters. Of these ten, the shortest is 41 pages. The vast majority are running on page counts at half that number.

Dex-chan lover
My thought process during this chapter:

”Ha, nice try author, this story isn’t an erotica, and it’s a romcom. They won’t have sex for at least 100 more chapters.”
”Wait, wait, wait. WTF?!?”
”HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHI-“

Dex-chan lover
Lol never seen literally passing out (of the girl, not the limpdick MCs) used as a cockblocking device to drag out the story. That's new. They immidiately postponed it forever as well. Somethings never change i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Does it suck that they didn’t do the deed? Yes but as we can see Nanjou developed a fear of abandonment from the guys she’s slept with in the past. This feels real & not forced so I really liked the chapter plus we got progression unlike other manga that are over 300 chapters. Cough cough Kanokari cough cough.
Anyways hope to see more real communication from them & see this get updated for the removal of those atrocious censor bars. Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
I'm so nervous being naked in front of him I blacked out...

But also I fuck in the classroom where anyone can see, and if they catch me I just offer to fuck them too.
I think you missed the point. Nervousness from being naked was not the reason she really blacked out.
Due to her past experiences where her partner would just dump her after a few times, she got anxious about it happening again with Kiyomi.

Well although it is the usual delay troupe. Honestly this time at least the reason is not so half assed as in other stories and is in a way legit.

Users who are viewing this thread