Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 5 - Me and Nanjou-san

Dex-chan lover
i dont trust the black haired one.

she was definitely trying something with the key chain thing, she only grabbed for it after he said it was a gift from her
I think there's plenty of other drama potential given Nanjou's past, it reads more like she was testing his feelings to me, pushing him to be more honest.

The progression reeled a little bit this chapter, but not terribly. Embrace the reiwa era.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
REMINDER: This manga, along with a multitude of other very similar stories, are psyops to encourage and normalize whorish behavior. These sluts don't deserve attention, respect, or decency form anyone, and instead should be shoved off a bridge, or beheaded by an Islamic terrorist
I wouldn't go that far but I do agree that this kind of lifestyle shouldn't be glamorized for either men or women. It leads to problems, which is tolerable when only the person doing it to themselves is affected but it's only a matter of time before someone gets caught in the crossfire, like most of the MC's do.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, this is next level bullshit. We know for a fact she was sleeping around a lot. The moment MC rejects her, she made it life goal to make him sleep with her. She fell in true love with MC within a span of a chapter or maybe few days in manga days which is another massive load of bullshit. Now, the instant she had a doubt he slept with someone else. This woman couldn't digest it and went to lengths of breaking up. And she says he's precious, excuse me bitch? What happened to accepting as they are, hmm?
These whore FMC manga are always a bait to get reaction out of readers. If you are supporting a behaviour like this. Congrats, you played yourself just like this MC.

:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
In the doujin usually mc friend with that hair gonna steal his gf right.....

REMINDER: This manga, along with a multitude of other very similar stories, are psyops to encourage and normalize whorish behavior. These sluts don't deserve attention, respect, or decency form anyone, and instead should be shoved off a bridge, or beheaded by an Islamic terrorist
?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This is some great stuff! Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
OK new girl isn't interested (for now, things can change if she break up with that guy), but this misunderstanding was idiotic, fmc behavior is stupid considering her past, I mean she is freaking out the moment she sees mc with another girl and imagine things, but what about her? She slept with everything that moves including multiple guys at a time, it's strange author suddenly decided to ignore this.

Double-page supporter
You will die alone and unloved, seek help along the rest of your Tate-poisoned subhuman scum

Dex-chan lover
And dropped. The girl is retarded. She made this giant misunderstanding causing doubt for the male MC. You figured the girl would have a sit down with the boy and talk things out instead of confronting the other girl. Instead we have this "Whoops. Teehee. My bad"
Good job. You assumed the teenage otaku was sleeping around? WHAT.

Dex-chan lover
OK new girl isn't interested (for now, things can change if she break up with that guy), but this misunderstanding was idiotic, fmc behavior is stupid considering her past, I mean she is freaking out the moment she sees mc with another girl and imagine things, but what about her? She slept with everything that moves including multiple guys at a time, it's strange author suddenly decided to ignore this.
I think it's a fairly well done misunderstanding (also it doesn't drag on for multiple chapters). A lot of her previous boyfriend's probably didn't treat their relationship very seriously and quickly cheated on her/ just didn't bother breaking up with her. So the assumption that he'd just suddenly leave her is grounded in her experience. Also sleeping around is different from cheating and I don't really think she ever cheated on anybody.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a fairly well done misunderstanding (also it doesn't drag on for multiple chapters). A lot of her previous boyfriend's probably didn't treat their relationship very seriously and quickly cheated on her/ just didn't bother breaking up with her. So the assumption that he'd just suddenly leave her is grounded in her experience. Also sleeping around is different from cheating and I don't really think she ever cheated on anybody.
She is supposed to be experienced, it's logical for mc to assume that whore lost interest in him, found couple of new D to enjoy and started to ignore him, but mc hasn't gave ANY signs to be doubted, he's supposed to be offended by her behavior, more so her "wanna do it?" made mc look bad in front of his friends.
I'm agreed with the guys above, author made fmc character unlikable and retarded, on purpose or not idk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread