Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Operations H.Q.

Dex-chan lover
lol, THIS is the solution that the author can came up with? Trying to make the 2 MC's "friends", in which they're literally the source of all these unnecessary drama, to also becomes her friend?

YyeguFJ_d.webp

And WTH with that glasses guy, acting all cool & smart like he's Lelouch or something...

Dex-chan lover
So the two male friends who convinced him to stay away from her, as it would damage her career and make life hard for him... agree to become her friends instantly? These guys are trash! It's like they ruined his friendship and relationship with her just because the were bitter.

This entire inane arc sucks, and it's still so early in the story.

Dex-chan lover
I truly can’t stand this manga after they MC decided ghosting the girl in love with him was good for her. The author is a total psychopath

Dex-chan lover
...the more I read this, the more I come to suspect that

the author has been living in fear of a ludicrously ineffective global pandemic since before he was born, and is thus unable to properly conceive of or participate in any meaningful and realistic human relationships.

That, or

this is ssecretly ChatGPT's first foray into manga.

I only leave ratings rarely (different tastes, etc.), but this manga I'm definitely leaving with my hopes and prayers

for its quick and sudden demise.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is some utter garbage. So instead of telling these two toxic clowns where they can stick their jealous opinions he decides that they should be her friends together with him? Fuck this craptastic author, I'm outta here. Waste of pretty decent art on a guy who can't write stories and characters for shit.

Users who are viewing this thread