Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Ch. 14 - Can it Trigger Something New? Part 4

Dex-chan lover
I really thought he was going to break the steel lock and somehow he just magically knows which house she was in
Its kinda refreshing how believable it is
He doesn't magically know where she was, bros are not reading lol. He literally calls someone because he was aware she lived near him but not where her house was.

Dex-chan lover
That was great...

Too bad it was soured by the FUCKING BLACK BARS THEY'RE SO BIG WHAT THE HELL MAN

Thank you for the translation (ugh 😑).

Dex-chan lover
I know there will be an uncensored version in volume release, but... will the coochie actually be shown clearly on that shot? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I really really really really hope the next chapter doesnt have the sister stopping the mc and saying some bullshit about hes not wirth it.

Group Leader
iu
Bro got there so fast

Double-page supporter
The MC turned those 2 into villains. If He never interacted with those 2 Girls those 2 Guys would never turned into near rapist.
Nah, you're wrong
The first guy is not rapist, true.. only this siscon guy is stay to rapist route based on original manga route (from what MC read)

Users who are viewing this thread