Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That Encounter Felt Like a Dream [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
well depend on how this work, the NTR part finally get in effect since the mom did do it with him already.

Dex-chan lover
Well can't blame him for being a creep, like his childhood friend slipped away like it was designed as that lmao

LETS GOOO IT'S A MILF I WAS REALLY HOPING IT WAS HER MOM AND I WAS RIGHT!
Sakie > Rindou ong

Aggregator gang
last panel be fucking with our main character "Good luck Ryuichi!"💀💀💀💀

Oh for fuck's sake, this is shit. He should've fucking refused and she should've been with that boyfriend since the beginning. There's no fucking stakes, fuck this retard of an author.
Why would he refuse, bro is clearly lying to himself about not wanting to get with the fl

Dex-chan lover
well depend on how this work, the NTR part finally get in effect since the mom did do it with him already.

I read the entire LN. There really isn't any major NTR in the story. Everyone is just cool about their arrangement. There is only one arc, where shit gets a little dark, but it has nothing to do with the characters that have already been introduced in the manga. They are all loyal to the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread