Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 13 - The Park.

Supporter
Man, I don't know if I can keep reading this one, this hurts. Holy shit. I don't know what trauma this mangaka is going to visit on these characters and myself, and I'm not sure I want to.

On the bright side, now that kid and his mom can hop to another series as an Isekai. Their story is just beginning!

Dex-chan lover
like this more than she being maiden in love for stupid reason, i mean why didnt she take a pill for stalker man than a little innoncent kiddos

Dex-chan lover
Broooo the child just wanna play foot ball, i can see from his smile, he fell excited to play with her but it turn out into tragedy. The art is awesome and cute but the story is dark, why don't they kill the yakuza instead, they already have great skill in killing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know what I'm about to say sounds awful and terrible but I hope she at least had the "decency" of killing the mom too.
i assume she'd leave no witnesses unless the job is strict to where it's targets only (tho she prolly could've just killed him at the park/waited for him to be alone
Ooooof
It really takes you aback seeing her have zero emotion towards killing such a small innocent child.

I do wonder how they are picking these targets, they're probably related to someone who messed up and this is "payback" but even then, kid did nothing man.

well, she works as an assassin so other than other criminals/getting involved with other underground crime, i'd assume it was just based on payment/grudges versus "this person is a detective/cop sniffing around too much"

Dex-chan lover
Broooo the child just wanna play foot ball, i can see from his smile but it turn out into tragedy. The art is awesome and cute but the story is dark, why don't they kill the yakuza instead, they already have great skill in killing
i think that's what most ppl expected from the first couple chapters lol, but i guess the author didn't wanna do an 'on the run' thing

Dex-chan lover
Ooooof
It really takes you aback seeing her have zero emotion towards killing such a small innocent child.

I do wonder how they are picking these targets, they're probably related to someone who messed up and this is "payback" but even then, kid did nothing man.
It's so sad man

Users who are viewing this thread