Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

y’know, this could have been a good story, with a powerful mc with a downside of some foolishness, but this dude is god-levels of op and he’s the biggest fucking idiot ever
he’s lived TWO lives now and he still acts like a 2 year old

Dex-chan lover
How is the rating for this so high? Everything about it except the art is just bad

Dex-chan lover
Meh, it's cliche and dense but it gets a lot of hate for just being an isekai (when it's not bc the guy reincarnated into the same world lol)
Worth a read if u got nothing better to do atm.

We've gotten to the point where Japanese isekai'd characters are being reincarnated twice, this trope has been going on so long.

Power Uploader
I actually like this kind of manga, but the part where Viscount or some shit is thinking that other guy is the adventurer who killed the dragon is pissing me off, I hate that kind of trope.

Dex-chan lover
Tig ol' biddies like that on the very first volume cover, and you're telling me there's somehow no [Ecchi] tag?

This "Harem" tag is misleading
The one who got harem isn't mc

Double-page supporter
Usually, I give these a few chapters, but I dropped this one on the first chapter. Even as an OP former sage/hero, to one-shot a dragon is something even the greatest of morons would understand as far from "normal". This instantly makes this guy even worse than the greatest of morons.

Dex-chan lover
Gave it a low score just for the stupidly enormous jugs in the cover.

jesus christ this already looks like a big enough pile of garabge but if that aint enoguh the kid on the right of the cover for some reason has a gigantic ass fucking head that's clearly out of place compared to the other two characters on the cover.

Dex-chan lover
@ataniphor never noticed the thing with the head since i was focused on the tits that don't seem to make another appearance :(

Users who are viewing this thread