Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 10 Ch. 45.2 - It Seems That The War is About To Start 2

Fed-Kun's army
@awildfuu you know that koreans, chinese, and Japanese aren't always the ones translating these? other people know Korean, Chinese, and Japanese too. and other than that this racist? maybe I missed something but I didn't find any part of this racist, it's not like it was waving around the rising sun flag or anything. I'll try rereading but I didn't find any part of it racist, or did you mean racist against other races in the manga or some shit? If that's it, I don't think anyone except super sensitive people would get offended

Dex-chan lover
@Toykio

Not so much the manga but rather the author made some racist tweets about China and Korea a couple years back.

Dex-chan lover
@Toykio
Author had some anti-chinese tweets in his account (that were from around 2011 if I'm not mistaken) that got found out some time ago, and the chinese sponsors weren't really fond of that. So iirc, both the light novel and (then upcoming) anime adaptation got trashed to appease the CCP overlords. Manga spent some time in hiatus, but eventually came back. The dude is just blowing this out of proportion, the author already dealt with the consequences, and cancelling someone for tweets from 10 years ago is fucking stupid, no matter who it is

Dex-chan lover
@Toykio i remember Twitter making a big deal because the author was either calling Chinese/Koreans some nasty shit on his Twitter account. Which let to the Anime adaptation to be dropped and honestly I thought the manga and LN was axed as well. Glad the manga is still ongoing.

imagine if she literally hands out money as reward along with her daughter as she never said what reward is and says it was just a joke

Double-page supporter
someones gonna make a doujin of the hypothetical 'rewards' to come
i can just feel it
there's someone out there that read this chapter huddled in the moist n musty corner of his room
peen in hand, sweating profusely
and let me tell you
idk who it was
it wasnt me
but i know they're out there

Fed-Kun's army
Even the name Trash hero, seems to be a praise after the shit the guy has done in that world

Dex-chan lover
A woman who understands her target audience is a woman of culture.

Fed-Kun's army
So it's true even idiots can work together and make a country.

OPPAI BANZAI

Users who are viewing this thread