Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.3 - Dealing With The Aftermath of the Battle

Leaving this comment here to explain what happened.

Manga, LN, WN and even the anime adaptation in the making got axed or to be more exact "completely canceled".

The protagonist is hinted to have participated in the sino-japanese war and the author had a lot of controversial tweets about China and South Korea, calling them bugs and worse which made, rightfully, a lot of people angry, even on the japanese side, it was judged to be very inappropriate.

And then with this controversy: the VAs resigned, the studio called quit and the editors, both on manga and LN side, canceled the publication and sales.

Manga, LN, WN and even the anime adaptation in the making got axed or to be more exact "completely canceled".

The protagonist is hinted to have participated in the sino-japanese war and the author had a lot of controversial tweets about China and South Korea, calling them bugs and worse which made, rightfully, a lot of people angry, even on the japanese side, it was judged to be very inappropriate.

And then with this controversy: the VAs resigned, the studio called quit and the editors, both on manga and LN side, canceled the publication and sales.
I understand people getting mad over the South Korea shit. But it's not like he was wrong about China, I mean they are not even trying to hide it at this point.

There is no reason, besides money, anyone would defend China, it's literally a dictatorship, where the upper class act like insects, and the lower classes are treated like insects.

The once beautiful chinese culture is all but gone, especially in the big cities.

I understand people getting mad over the South Korea shit. But it's not like he was wrong about China, I mean they are not even trying to hide it at this point.

There is no reason, besides money, anyone would defend China, it's literally a dictatorship, where the upper class act like insects, and the lower classes are treated like insects.

The once beautiful chinese culture is all but gone, especially in the big cities.
It wasn't a deep criticism about their politic or society but just blatant racism toward chineses and koreans people.

Dex-chan lover

still quite sad that he destroyed his own career, shouldn't have tweeted your personal feelings in the public platform.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious that everything gets cancelled because of this. Just take a look at some of those chinese web novels and you will know what real racism novels are like. They don't even try to hide it.
They can get away because of their own selfishness. And when someone did the same to them... It become a messy controversy... What a shit

I suggest you guys read up on WW2 before making comments like these.

South Korea and China both hate Japan because of what happened during WW2.
The horrifying things the Japanese army did during the war.
People don't hate Germany right now because they didn't whitewash their history, unlike Japan.
Germany owned up to their mistakes - their own history and apologized appropriately.

I agree with you. Any country can shit on China and Korea, except for Japan.

Dex-chan lover
I suggest you guys read up on WW2 before making comments like these.

South Korea and China both hate Japan because of what happened during WW2.
The horrifying things the Japanese army did during the war.
People don't hate Germany right now because they didn't whitewash their history, unlike Japan.
Germany owned up to their mistakes - their own history and apologized appropriately.

I agree with you. Any country can shit on China and Korea, except for Japan.
racism is for everyone, shit yourself

so sad this got axed for that reason it was a great manga that could have run on for much longer

Dex-chan lover
The nips were poorly photoshopped on, in some panels they face the wrong direction or are not in the correct spot.

Dex-chan lover
I guessed the axe as I was reading this manga. Whas I did not know I the reason behind, a real idiot who just killed his career like that…

Man, I was hoping for more as the story was getting better and better.

I definitely prefer the art styles used in this series.

My end note:
I prefer Croire/Crowell-chan and Mei (than Shion)... Emily isn't bad either.
Honestly, all girls have their interesting and lovely sides, and I need more! (A fan service at the end?! :finnawoke:)

Since this was probably haphazardly axed since 2021, I'm saddened.

I do hope they will eventually continue this series.

Anyway, thanks for the bad translation but still entertaining series.:win::slap:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread