Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - It seems like a new friend for Silky.

@Pen3 Being able to enjoy a story not driven by ecchi or harem things would make me gay I guess; Not like every single strong-starting manga is just destroyed by this same cliche presented with bad writing.
Story was not bad til these past few chapters started, even the original flat is justice chapters were funny but now its just going down a road of bad writing that is self serving and not actual story driven or interesting.

Hmm I dunno... just because he is an old man inside shouldnt mean that he doesnt get aroused seeing as he is in young guys body now?... well its not h-manga lol so I guess they have to come up with some reason. God knows that you just gotta have ecchi shit in every manga nowaydays right? ??

Contributor
How many teas-poons toge-ther make a tables-poon? I know the typesetter is just a hu-man, but still, this is totally incompa-tible with basic readability...

Edits: Sorry, I kept finding more and more questionable hyphenations.

Double-page supporter
Do people not realize old people still have sex all the time?

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz They probably try not to think about it. When you think of old people, you think of your grandparents. The brain is a fickle mistress, and you could easily start imagining your grandparents having sex against your will. So we pretend old people never fuck. We know it's a lie, but we do it to save ourselves from the horrors of a vivid imagination.

mem

@Yamibi i'll support that when the people who say it dont immediately turns around and claims he wasnt drunk enough when the victim was male

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to the comment section where people expect the mc that doesn't seem to get any pleasure outside of being a battle maniac to sleep with women every other page.

Dex-chan lover
KITAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
"Everything from Japan sure tastes good".
"Next time I'll teach you to make Natto".
Glorious superior Nippon food. Sasuga, Japan.

Ecchi tag, check. Harem tag, check. Romance tag, check.
Actual reasonable MC, has lived long, kills criminals, uses logic...check.
27 chapters. Girls throwing themselves at him. No sex.

COME ON!
Don't get me wrong, the first time blondie was trying to manipulate him, pass. And now they were obviously drugged (...pass? Yeah, okay, not sure exactly how fucking powerful the aphrodisiac has to be to override your will, but they were drugged by someone else, so pass).
What I'm saying is, CREATE a situation where he can actually go for it..and fucking go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread