Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - It seems like they're having a secret conversation

Double-page supporter
wow with the wings giril does actually kinda look like an angel

Also who is this other goddess, do the human gods and greater god (the one who summoned renya i'm guessing) not interact?

Erm., Somehow, deep inside me hopes that shion's sister pissed herself after renya's murderous intent suddenly exploded.
You know!? That little event will develop his harem even a lot faster

Dex-chan lover
@Ashisu Thatd be my guess. I'd guess each world has a god/goddess that supervises their world, and then above them would be more gods (greater gods?) that manage certain areas/galaxies. And then angels are probably their messengers.

Since the goddess supervisor doesn't know who Giril's master is, that must mean there are more than just a few of those greater gods

Divine judgement shall be bestowed upon yer stinkin' ass. Prepare yourself.

@Ashisu @KazutoKatsuragi
Hmm, the lolibaba god that summoned Renya was the sole true god of the world they are in right now. She delegated her management tasks for this particular world to 5 "administrators", each one representing each race. The one that is about to be trashed is the administrator for humanity.
The odd point is indeed the fact that she isn't aware of the angel's master (which is obviously the lolibaba god), as lolibaba god implied she might've chosen the 5 administrators in person (as she drew a comparison as to how Renya dared to beat her up, unlike all of those she had previously chosen).
But yes, the lolibaba god can take their administrator rights anytime anywhen, although she claimed it'd likely destroy 80% of the world in the process. Though she also implied she could just recreate them. So as to not have to resort to that troublesome process, Renya was chosen as he conveniently bumped into this world's barrier due to his very thick soul. As far as my understanding went at least.
---
UPDATE: Later chapters implied humanity administrator aren't aware of lolibaba god in person, and neither about her gender (as the angel deliberately referred to her as Him).

Dex-chan lover
Why do we get nipples on big boobed characters, but not on the good ones? This is discrimination...

Dex-chan lover
so, it was double supervisor or there is something fishy behind?

Users who are viewing this thread