Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - It seems like they're having a secret conversation

Fed-Kun's army
Angel beats Goddess... hehehe, can't wait, i hope they show this 😁

@neo_child i think he don't need more power, i think hes more powerful than this shitty hero. + dont forget this hero got curse from administrator 😆

The follow up (if it ever comes up) of 'Your virginity is highly priced' should never, never ever be 'I'll do it'.🤣

Dex-chan lover
What does her virginity have to do with the situation? I don't understand.

@Nk9bjP4A Shion was gonna be hooked up with the hero and everyone knew the hero was a perv, and that's basically why he said it. Since MC saved her, her family is trying to make him take care of their problems and thus the best page of the chapter happens when he shows his killing intent. It's like "what the fuck do you think you're trying to do, you think I'm an idiot?" but we have a chad MC letting them go without repercussions.

She was gonna be the hero's wife and her family would get prestige with it.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A Because the shitty hero only wanted virgins. And also, this is high society we're talking about, where being a virgin is a virtue and as such the husband would know that the other isn't second hand goods.

On the last second page i thought it says "We need money to keep BURNING onii-chan please support us"

@Valve confirmed how? The demon chick was able to deal with the hero, and MC destroyed her easily. He just doesn't fight at full power ever

Double-page supporter
Huh, who would have thought giving a shithead kid LITERAL RAPIST POWERS would be a bad idea?

Hi5, @monkey123, hi5

Anyway, seeing how the author would make an angel to beat up goddess or somthing, that angel must be someone from the higher up like most system almost all mangaka might've created.

Users who are viewing this thread